• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Make sustainable strategy

We need good trading approach and sustainable trading strategy to become profitable in trading. Testifying strategy for a long time is essential to justify its effectiveness.

One of the worst human nature surrounding forex trading is over-trading because traders think that this practice enhances their profit but in reality it doesn’t happen.

Backtesting falls in the category of a strategy. I know many traders dislike back testing and they think it’s a burden. But I am strictly in favor of back testing.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

The more a trader understand the market reality, the more the market is profitable for him. So, Turn the market profitable for you by adopting a good trading strategy.

The way sustainable growth lasts long, sustainable strategy gives more profit. But it takes a long time to generate a sustainable strategy so we have to wait and work on mending a sustainable strategy.

In Forex, we see that a certain strategy doesn’t work for long, which is really a hurdle for common people who are only dependent on strategies.

I could not rate any kinds of trading brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders can rate the regulated trading broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

A sustainable forex strategy involves thorough research, risk management, disciplined execution, and adaptability. It focuses on long-term profitability, avoids excessive risk-taking, and continually evolves to align with changing market conditions and personal goals.