• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Luck?

Forex trading is not about being unlucky or lucky, it's about being consistent in profit making over years. So forget about luck, focus on attaining knowledge and skills.

You also have to depend on your luck. I agree that all matters I forex is knowledge and skills. But in spite of having knowledge and skills you have to depend on your luck too.

Without knowledge and skills, you can not make money from this market for sure. But luck is also needed to make money from this market.

In my opinion, nobody should rely on luck on this market. In case that you do, it is same like gambling, no difference. It is exclusively your choice what would you do with your money

But unfortunately, many traders still think that it is possible to guess and get money just for no reason. And I am sorry that it forms a negative attitude towards this business.

In my opinion, nobody should rely on luck on this market. In case that you do, it is same like gambling, no difference. It is exclusively your choice what would you do with your money

In the business of Forex trading we cannot just rely on Luck as we have to make some Efforts and get a good Entry in the markets.

Any business is knowledge.
And experience.
And working on mistakes.
Yes.
It takes a lot of time.
But you can only get money in this way.

Trading is not a matter of luck. It is not possible to gain trading profit without knowledge. Therefore, trading knowledge should be acquired without looking at the fate of every trader.

You need some practice to understand that in trading it's difficult to cope without knowledge about markets, economic and political news.
But it's an interesting case with great prospects.
In the business of Forex trading we need to learn about the different types of currencies so that we will know which is more profitable for us.

Nobody ought to rely upon luck in trading. You can be respected one or two or three times. In any case, You truly do need to acknowledge what you're doing. It's the relentless work that at long last pays off. In the event that you do solid work in right way, you will get achievement.

Yes, and only try to increase your knowledge bit by bit, and never stop learning. Without learning, you cannot survive for long in the Forex Market.

You have to form your life by working hard in earning knowledge. To shun your practical knowledge, apply your already earned knowledge on demo account.