• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Low Spreads Broker

The vast majority of brokers offer tight spreads actually, at least those ones which I faced on my trading path. In my opinion, tight spreads matter a lot, because it's much more better than commissions, swaps and other things. I believe that if you will dig into this field and dedicate uncertain amount of time to the process of finding a broker,which will offer tight spreads, you will finally find it, I bet. To my mind, we shouldn't regret about the time which we have spent on these processes, because they determine our future trading activity and directly affects its success. So, tight spreads are good, and you perhaps won't find any broker which will offer no spreads and commissions, because broker also should make money.

The main income of a spread broker. However, if you want to get the idea of low spread, you have to find it online and trade on the demo platform of that broker for a while to verify the truth about the broker.

For short term traders and scalpers spreads is very important. As a day trader, I like floating spreads. That's why I always prefer zero spreads account with commission.

Absolutely, I used the demo account on turnkeyforex for almost a month before going live with them. Demo accounts give you the confidence that you are making the right choice.
Of course, the demo platform helps to create confidence. This is the right platform to know the details about the broker.

The brokers that I have used so far offer tight spreads on major currency pairs. But until now, I have not been able to find a broker that offers tight spreads on minor and exotic currency pairs. I know it’s difficult but great if happens.

The brokers that I have used so far offer tight spreads on major currency pairs. But until now, I have not been able to find a broker that offers tight spreads on minor and exotic currency pairs. I know it’s difficult but great if happens.
A majority of traders who are new to trading trade many pairs, but I believe that's not the ideal approach to trade. Each currency pair has its own unique movement patterns. If one is able to understand this, it will be more simple to trade. Therefore, it is advisable to select one or two pairs.

low spreads broker is very much supportive for the traders who are particularly scalpers. so we have to choose our broker carefully.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :D
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png