• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Loss is a part

Loss is the part of forex trading. It is for all intents and purposes beyond any doubt that you will defy some loss trade paying little heed to the likelihood that you are ceaselessly making advantage. I general keep a journal where I note down all my trading history. It in like manner merges why I took the trade. By then some of the time I chart my journal to see what messes up I made. This is the strategies by which I handle losses.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

We all know crazy stats about how much people do make something in that matter of loss, like 75% or even more, that we also need to make something here. How you can really compete with that. I hope there is no point in that ? Let me see.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

losing from Forex trading is a common attitude but after losing come back instantly is challenging and tough that we never see as usual , when we lose , we lost our motivation and confident , after that we trade over and over , at the eleventh hour we become loser again, its a result of emotions.

To avoid losses at max you really need to practice a lot on the demo account anyway with whatever you are talking about here totally and completely. See my point ? I hope you really do. Thanks for that matter anyway. We can prevent that.

generally after having a losses from trade we become emotional and trade over and over , we lost our motive and mind , as a result become loser. its more appropriate to become cool when having a loss and stop trading for a while.

There is nothing like 100% in Forex. This is why, I never try to make 100% profit here. In addition, I am aware of the reality of Forex. But, that doesn’t mean I am careless on my own trading mistakes!

Setting a stop loss is an integral part of successful trading. However I think it is ridiculous to set a stop loss of 10 pips because minor fluctuations can close our order. if we place a stop loss very near like 10 pips or 15 then a good order can be closed with a loss. I prefer to place a stop loss at least 30 pips away and usually place it from 30 to 80 pips depending upon the trading strategy.

No doubt on it; this is why, traders shouldn’t expect here any unrealistic result like 100% profit! No one can make 100% profit here in a long run.

In Forex trading there will be a risk in every case but we have to cover that risk and move forward. In this case, you can apply risk reward and money management.

Yes loss is a part of trading. That's why we need to know risk reward ratio and winning percentage of our strategy. If you know this, you will not be worried about your loss trade.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Forex trading can be your online earning source. You a laptop with internet connection to get access into the market. Then you have to learn the art of trading. Most Importantly you need an online forex broker to trade with.

Loss is a part of Forex trading. If I say I will never lose, it will be my lie. No trader does not make a loss but they cover the loss through plan and discipline and move towards profit.