• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Looks like something new

Hey all

I found good EA - Forex Samurai robot. I used it on my demo account and got nice results. It doesnt earn MUCH - but still good profit.

Does anyone have it?
Thanks

No I do not use ea's and prefer trading manually. All Ea's fail at one point of time and cause loss. There is also no room in Ea's to take quick decisions depending upon the developments in the Forex market. Manual trading allows us to improve our trading skills and knowledge and utilize them to make money.

Yes Forex is look looks something new.Forex is very different form any traditional business.Any one can doing Forex without any kind of hales.

I am not really the EA type but I know of a couple of friends who do and I will say that the name is strange to those that I know. There are more resounding names with better review like FAP, One million dollar pips and the rest and I can always attest to the former, having seen it work for the user.

Me as well I dont use EA to trade as i do consider it to be one of the dangerous trade which we can ever carriedout here in the forex trading market its always the best and i think any trader that want something need to learn on her own and forget about the EA of a thing

I think there is no need to go with the EA while our demo account is there for us to practice and get what we want.if possible follow partake in social trading this will help you a lot and can bring positive development and knowledge acquisition and equip the trader with good knowledge needed to succeed

Somehow I so far do not risk to trade by robots. Hands seem to be more reliable, especially since I have not heard that robots would bring more revenue as compared to manual trading.

If you are making good amount of money from your trading EA, then please share here investor password please! I am sure, you’ll get enough feedback here from others trader, yes I am also interested to know your actual trading result.

The traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to move on demo trading which is the primary source to acquire exact basic information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. but mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all and kick off a live trading without demo . ultimately they come loser due to lack of real trading experience.

It's useful for newbies to study instruments that can be used in trading. Including all kinds of trading robots and indicators. Try them on a demo account, you may find something suitable for you.

The newcomers basically lost interest when it is time to trade in demo account, but really it is a master place to acquire real basic knowledge which is really supportive for the newcomers to continue a live trading in a proper way. So it would be better if we trade with mini account instead of demo account.

Hey all

I found good EA - Forex Samurai robot. I used it on my demo account and got nice results. It doesnt earn MUCH - but still good profit.

Does anyone have it?
Thanks

Well, that would be great! But please, share the link of your attached account! I am asking because, I have never seen any profitable trading EA with a long time trading record.

Hey all

Does anyone have it?
Thanks

No idea about this EA; are you making money till now? What’s your current status right now of trading?

The newcomers basically lost interest when it is time to trade in demo account, but really it is a master place to acquire real basic knowledge which is really supportive for the newcomers to continue a live trading in a proper way. So it would be better if we trade with mini account instead of demo account.
New trading requires a plan. Money management and risk management need to be maintained. If one of these two is a mistake, it is impossible to make a trading profit.

There are thousands of strategies in Forex trading but I have to find a good formula from that strategy. It is possible to gain a lot of profit in the forex market. If you can work with the right knowledge.