• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.
Profit target 2-4 % per month.
For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.
Steady day traders only.

P.S. Don't write PM

I'm now focusing on having one of my trading account increase lot size again. This time around I want to use 0.20 lot size in my 1,000 dollars trading capital. I do hope that I can survive this. This is what I am hoping to out grow right now.

That’s really good planning but still you should first be sure that you investment is safe since having that large money in the account is always risky so unless we have a fully trusted broker it’s very silly to keep that much. I trust OctaFX only and using their service I can keep any amount since all the payments are instant so whether I am receiving payments or depositing all are given in matter of seconds so that is really awesome.

At first you should make sure that your financial commitment is secure since having that huge cash in the consideration is always dangerous so unless we have a completely reliable agent it’s very foolish to keep that much

It is the biggest risk to take by managing other’s funds or giving it to others to manage it because we are making mistakes of not trusting our self and that generally leads to massive losses. I like doing things on my own because I believe I am good enough and everyone should always trust their ability, if we are passionate we can make anything possible like I am able to do with help of OctaFX broker with their minor spread of 0.2 pips plus much more!

I will agree with Sameul, it is way too risky for us to be leaving that much into the account. It’s far better to put sensible amount in order to get success or not only we will be in risk, but might end up in losses. I don’t have to worry much since I am with Nova FX broker where they have thrilling PAMM account offer, so that makes me trade so much easier and allows me to be successful without having to take any chances or risk at all.