• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Looing for Forex Game App for Mobile Phone

heloo guys! im newcomer in forex and of course i read a lot of books daily, watching video etc. Now im looking for good forex appfor my phone
is here someone who can help me?thank you

heloo guys! im newcomer in forex and of course i read a lot of books daily, watching video etc. Now im looking for good forex appfor my phone
is here someone who can help me?thank you

What kind of phone is that you are using, because the forex trdaing apps for phone differs as phone for forex trading are different and basically the andriod OS and the windows mobile are mostly accepted. If you are using andriod the [MENTION=77]ProTrader[/MENTION] recommended the right one for you.

Is it that you are looking for a game about forex or that you are looking for a trading app. If it is for a trading app for mobile, it is only available for smart phone users. If you have a smart phone, you will go to the broker's website and download it from their link.

What I really understand from this is nothing but a trading app. You can go through the broker's site. That is just the best and safest way. Though if you go directly to the app world of whatever phone you are using or OS, you can search and get it but it's safer going through the broker.

I advice that you join a demo account and trade in demo account. At least that's the closes you can get in doing a real thing. The only problem is that in demo account you have a huge trading capital. But that's okay. As long you learn how to trade.

I am also spending my weekend by plying trading games! It helps me to sharp my brain that helps me a during the high voltage news trading!

The present global economic condition isn’t going well and an economic depression is ongoing. During this period, you have to be careful about your trading.

EAs should not be applied on the real account without giving it a trail on demo account.Traders should make a cogent decision about EA trading.