• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Experience ?

Knowledge and experience both are essential to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, in order to my trading experience I think the experience is more valuable then trading knowledge , you can acquire proper trading knowledge by learning within a short time, but for acquiring real experience about this market place you have to pass a long period in this volatile trading place, that’s why experience is really expensive than any other trading knowledge or skill.

Both are important there but knowledge is much powerful! This is way, so many new traders are making decent money quite comfortably! But, long time experience helps trader to avoid trading mistakes!

It will afterall be hard on the market for a trader without indicators. On forex expeience is just as important as knowledge.

Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our trading issues! Basically, I joined here without any personally trainer, and then I have learned news trading through using popular Forex communities like EarnForex, I see expert members share their analytical thoughts here so keenly, so it’s a friendly environment for learning!

Honestly speaking , You can earn money from various sources , but In Forex you have to pass a long time with great patience if you want to earn mney from here, and you have to ensure a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I think that in the end experience is more important than knowledge. You can know a lot about forex but without experience in trading there will be no use in having the knowledge =)

I think that in the end experience is more important than knowledge. You can know a lot about forex but without experience in trading there will be no use in having the knowledge =)

Both are important. but we will get more knowledge by learning from experience. We can make practice to get more experience. with FXB, I also use demo account to get more experience. Beside that, I also learn from my trading experience.

On forex everything is very important. Without knowledge you won't have experience. Without experience knowledge is dead.

I’ll go for knowledge! Because, a knowledge trader can earn huge money although he/she has only few month’s trading experience! Yes, the experience is also important parameter here, but knowledge is the key to success! It’s a knowledge based profession.

Knowledge and experience both are essential to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, in order to my trading experience I think the experience is more valuable then trading knowledge , you can acquire proper trading knowledge by learning within a short time, but for acquiring real experience about this market place you have to pass a long period in this volatile trading place, that’s why experience is really expensive than any other trading knowledge or skill.

These both are independent. You need both knowledge and experience. Experience comes from knowledge. There are many traders who are trading from many years but not successful. So basically experience is how efficiently you face the problem. For this you need Knowledge and skills.

Trading is one of the most difficult professions. There are demo accounts for a trader who don’t have experience. You trade there as on a real account but with virtual money.

I think knowledge is more important as the experience will come after entering the market. The basic thing is market knowledge which is the necessary requirement to start your career with an impact. Do you agree with me? I think you should be.

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

Trading success comes from the process of managing a position. Most professional traders rely on their knowledge of correct times to take profits, add and subtract in a position and when to completely exit.

Knowledge comes first. Experience comes from knowledge. Experience is not trading for many years. You will find many traders who are trading for many years yet unsuccessful. The reason is all these years they focused on profit not skills development. If half of the time they spent on knowledge and experiment, things would have been different.

I will go with the knowledge as it is the primary requirement for entering any business. Forex is a highly risky market and you must have the risk assessment in order to deal with it effectively. How much do you know about the Mystery Forex Market?

I think successful trading is a mixture of both knowledge and experience. You can't discard anyone of them. They both have their merits. They look easy to gain but it takes a lot of time to acquire both knowledge and experience.