• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge is power

Knowledge is power and that you have to remain educated to have a shot of being a fruitful trader. Forex trading isn't advanced science, however it requires a specific measure of information and aptitude, so in the event that you are abstaining from getting into Forex trading since you don't have both of these, you're holding up is over. Not just since both of these elements are accessible, yet they are accessible gratis.

It is never possible to gain profit without trading knowledge. Trading skills should be developed to make a profit. As a trader, I always try to develop trading skills.

You are right; Forex market is relatively popular than the others trading market! I think, the main reason is the flexibility! Even, till now Crypto market is struggling & I think there is no competitor actually.

It is never possible to make a profit without trading education. Trading education is very important in creating every trading strategy. If a trader wants to join the Forex world without acquiring knowledge, he will never succeed.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means,
you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.
For trading knowledge is very important. It makes us more powerful trader. But knowledge becomes power only when we can apply can it. To apply knowledge, discipline is important. The more knowledge you will acquire the expert you will become. To cope with the volatile market there is no alternative to knowledge.

I would like to comfirm that it is true that knowledge is power. Without knowledge, you can never expand on trading. Knowledge can also be gotten from frequent training. I need to explain this in details because knowledge is the basis of trading. If you have not yet begun trading, I would like to tell you that you should have the knowledge of the entire field that you would like to expoit in.

I am not sure, 1:3000 trading leverage is for trading or gambling! Yes, which brokers manipulate traders trading result, they mainly inspire traders to trade with high risk reward ratio! By the way, Forex trading is not gambling! So, pro traders are comfortable with standard trading leverage.

A successful trader’s career mainly depends on his or her psychological stability in stressful situations, which are common in the process of trading. Theoretical knowledge can be acquired by reading professional literature; practical skills and experience are acquired in the process of actual trading.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.