• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Keeping a journal

Loss is a usual norm in trading so it’s nothing to fear about and tense. Traders are afraid of their losses and don’t know the ways of recovery. Traders can maintain a mentor for the guidance of their trading. Learning from a mentor can be an approach to recover from consistent losses.

For me, a trading journal is an honest friend that has no filters. It tells me how I have been performing and if I am losing, which areas I need to improve. I have made it a habit to go through my trading journal on a regular basis so that my losing traits don’t keep me from winning for a long time.

Your trading journal shows you the mirror with no filters. When you know what areas of your trading system or psychology you need to improve, you automatically work on improving yourself.

learning is important , no way to deny but honestly speaking any kind of learning approach can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

New ways of deception are emerging day by day and scamming by brokers is one of those. There is no way we can deny the significance of a broker as they act as a middleman. A scam broker is never supportive to traders so it should be avoided. So, this issue apprises us of selecting the right trading broker.

Trading forex requires a strategy. Maintaining the journal is a crucial component of the plan. You can avoid a lot of mistakes by keeping a journal.

You learn better when you have your own experiences to take a lesson from. It’s not easy to understand the seriousness of a situation until you face it. So, keep your trading experience safe with a trading journal for future reference.

A trading journal will help you keep track of your trades. You can analyse it to find out which areas need more work. So, add regular entries in it.

Keeping a record of your moves can save you from future failures. When you know that a certain move brought a loss, you will be careful next time. So, don’t just keep a trading journal but also go through it to analyse your performance.

You don’t learn from other trader’s mistakes; you just know about their mistakes. To learn, you have to make your own mistakes and analyse them. A trading journal will keep a record of your trades and help you find points of improvement in your strategy.

Keeping a journal can help you become a better trader. This means you're keeping track of your progress. Your past actions and thoughts can serve as guidance in solving any problem you encounter. It will assist you in becoming a successful trader.

I believe it is important to keep a forex trading journal. Maintaining a trading journal consistently will help you reflect upon your own strategies, and realise where you are making a mistake, or which condition seems profitable for your strategy. Experience and practice are two of the many keys you need to become successful in forex trading. Keeping a trading journal not only helps a trader get there faster, but it also improves trade quality and trading skills in the long run.

Keeping a journal can be actually really helpful. As traders can look back at their trading strategies and how it worked out in different conditions or with different pairs. So the trader can make necessary changes, or execute his trades in a certain timeframe by observing how the strategy works in a live market.

A trading journal is useful for traders because it allows them to keep track of their daily trades and strategies.

You can track the progress of the objectives you've set in your trading plan by maintaining a journal. It might assist you in identifying the trade abilities and plans' limitations and strengths. Trading journals can offer a path to self-improvement by helping you define yourself and your status in life and forex.

Without keeping track of your performance, you will have a hard time becoming a better trader. Therefore, start recording them in a trading journal. Add all the details of your trades that you think are important - stop loss, risk-to-profit ratio, T/P, etc. You can use a spreadsheet as a journal.

Forex trading can be a very emotional and stressful activity. Keeping a journal can help you track your progress and reflect on your trades, it can be good and bad. It can also help you identify any emotional patterns that may be affecting your trading. Overall, journaling can help you become a more disciplined and witty trader.

It is necessary to keep a journal as it will help a trader know the direction of trading and what a trader needs to do to improve their trading. Also, it is beneficial for a trader’s psychology.