• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is there any software for viewing real time Forex market.?

Hello Friends.

I need some information. Is there any software or tools which I can install in my PC to view real time quotes online instead of going to any website.

Hello Friends.

I need some information. Is there any software or tools which I can install in my PC to view real time quotes online instead of going to any website.

Yes, you can check out Fx timer! It works well; in my 1st year of live trading I used that software.

There are hundreds of the websites and smartphone apps which will give you a complete market view all the time. Investing.com is the best in this regard along with mamy others. It will serve you in many ways if you are well familiar with the Forex market. Thanks!

Hello Friends.

You can check ‘tradingview’; although I do my live trading according to my brokers chart. I have no objection on it.

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Try to trade scalping with such a broker that provides you smart bridge technology because it helps you earn profit quickly. Lacking of scalping-friendly broker makes it difficult for a trader.

Leverage provided by brokers is of different sizes, like some brokers provide 1:400, whereas some others provide 1:500. It falls on your risk management policy how much leverage you should use.

Trading for long-term removes excitement about profit, on the other hand scalping brings profit very quickly but creates high pressure in you.

A reliable trading platform is free of trading technical errors like slippage, reqoutes and dealing desk. Reliable brokers can only provide reliable and technical errors free trading platform.

Technical analysis comes in handy when it is done correctly. Lessons on technical analysis is quintessential for all traders because it’s the primary type of analysis.

Confidence is of no value until you have sufficient trading knowledge. When traders have enough knowledge, it accumulates confidence in them. So, traders should never compromise with knowledge acquiring.

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.