• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it possible to earn in forex without knowledge?

You need to first understand how Forex works. Learn basic technical analysis including candle stick patterns, indicators, support and resistance etc. Most importantly, learn about risk management.

As well as news analysis & than build your own trading strategy according to your knowledge & experience, make 500-800 trades in demo is, you see such a good then go for live! That’s the procedure. Agree?

Forex became simply necessary for the normal functioning of the world economy and for the exchange of capital between different countries. Sometimes traders call the Forex currency exchange.

Well if it is possible to carry out all activities without acquiring trading knowledge, then every beginner can earn good money. Like any type of other activity forex trading requires a blend of patience, perseverance, hard work and good trading skills. And with the help of adequate trading knowledge a trader can get the opportunities to evaluate the potential of each trade. Thereby, a trader first should put his full attention on the knowledge acquisition process.

Well if it is possible to carry out all activities without acquiring trading knowledge, then every beginner can earn good money. Like any type of other activity forex trading requires a blend of patience, perseverance, hard work and good trading skills. And with the help of adequate trading knowledge a trader can get the opportunities to evaluate the potential of each trade. Thereby, a trader first should put his full attention on the knowledge acquisition process.
Well said! There is no way without proper trading knowledge! Even, only basic level is not enough here! Knowledge I mean your trading skill is the key; all of pro traders have a good trading skill for sure! This is why, they are able to identify the market trend so smartly.

There is a way but I am not sure whether it is effective or not. Many experienced traders provide you signals on the monthly basis at a typical rate. If you find a good collaboration with someone like that then you can earn without knowledge. Thanks!

There is a way but I am not sure whether it is effective or not. Many experienced traders provide you signals on the monthly basis at a typical rate. If you find a good collaboration with someone like that then you can earn without knowledge. Thanks!

Do you have ever seen any pro trader provides signal service? Maybe not! Besides, there have so many negative reviews on so called signal services; you can check.

I do not think so. You can never get success if you do not have the knowledge about the forex market. It is not an easy job to do, here you can lose all of your money in front of your eyes and you can do nothing. So, always take tight decisions on the base of your knowledge. Thanks

I do not think so. You can never get success if you do not have the knowledge about the forex market. It is not an easy job to do, here you can lose all of your money in front of your eyes and you can do nothing. So, always take tight decisions on the base of your knowledge. Thanks

That’s the point! Forex is not any easy way of money making! There is no way to make huge money without a good skill on technical & fundamental market.

I don't that you will successful in forex without having any knowledge about it. If you are investing in forex without no knowledge then it would be completely gambling. You need to spend time in learning about the basics and fundamentals of forex.

That’s the point mate; it’s all about trading knowledge & experience! No doubt, knowledge is more powerful than the experience.

One of the most basic questions of each beginner: ‘What can compel a trader to extract him from the forex market?’ The reason is: each year, many forex traders are joining the market. But majority of new babies can’t even continue their journey for even few years. One of the main reasons behind unsuccessful trading journey of the traders is: they lack trading knowledge which can lead them easy journey.

One of the most basic questions of each beginner: ‘What can compel a trader to extract him from the forex market?’ The reason is: each year, many forex traders are joining the market. But majority of new babies can’t even continue their journey for even few years. One of the main reasons behind unsuccessful trading journey of the traders is: they lack trading knowledge which can lead them easy journey.

Very smart answer! Really, there is way! If you try for automatic success surely you’ll lose.

You can engage yourself in forex trade without enough knowledge but that comes with a price which is you blowing up your trading account

knowledge is really important there is no way to deny but honestly speaking any kind of knowledge can be useless if there is no good support of a credible trading broker.

In reality, a majority of forex traders lose money some 68% of all forex investors report net losses at the end of the year. Hence, you need to understand that Knowledge is one of the important thing to survive in the Forex Market.

In reality, a majority of forex traders lose money some 68% of all forex investors report net losses at the end of the year. Hence, you need to understand that Knowledge is one of the important thing to survive in the Forex Market.
Forex traders will have to learn how they are going to bring down the risks in their trades.

i always use demo account to see the leverage performance , this approach most of the time helps me to avoid unfortunate risk and losses when trading in a real account.