• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it possible that you can get 1000$ from1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why not start ahead to explain because I see it as nonsense and impossibilities, first the rates are live steamed and when the market goes down then we are lossing and our capital is being decucted. So therefore start by telling me the lotsize to be used first.

You can start with 0.01 lot. I always invest 1$ in brokers and order that lot. For sometimes that lot get to 1$ in hours or less. Cause i remember i made 50$ from 1$ in just a week without any skills. Therefore everything is possible in forex world.

You can start with 0.01 lot. I always invest 1$ in brokers and order that lot. For sometimes that lot get to 1$ in hours or less. Cause i remember i made 50$ from 1$ in just a week without any skills. Therefore everything is possible in forex world.

Hmm, becoming interest, not to be rude, but whats the total amount you do get with that measly 1 dollar per day you trade. With what you said you are being able to make not lesser than 5 dollars per day or more than other days that made you make such amount just under 7 days. hmm, head spinning.

Then why not start ahead to explain because I see it as nonsense and impossibilities, first the rates are live steamed and when the market goes down then we are lossing and our capital is being decucted. So therefore start by telling me the lotsize to be used first.

Hmm, becoming interest, not to be rude, but whats the total amount you do get with that measly 1 dollar per day you trade. With what you said you are being able to make not lesser than 5 dollars per day or more than other days that made you make such amount just under 7 days. hmm, head spinning.

Actually it happened to me once, i wish i can make 50$ profit again but it seems i cant. I think i need a lot of skills and experience to make it repeated . That why i say forex is a lucky game. But as i said nothing impossible if we try hard.

Actually it happened to me once, i wish i can make 50$ profit again but it seems i cant. I think i need a lot of skills and experience to make it repeated . That why i say forex is a lucky game. But as i said nothing impossible if we try hard.

Well, thats still not the question and I still can't believe all what you are saying because I can not see the reason why you should be able to make the profits consistently for seven days and now can not make such profits, isn't that a way funny to your hearing?

Well, thats still not the question and I still can't believe all what you are saying because I can not see the reason why you should be able to make the profits consistently for seven days and now can not make such profits, isn't that a way funny to your hearing?

yes it s funny , but it s real. It s all about a lucky big lot. There were some losses but the orders that won overcnme the losing ones. And i dont know how i did it. I only did scalping and that s all. I didnt do it again cause the things come easy goes easy.

It is impossible to get $1000 from $1 . How you caan get high profits from low investment. In forex we not win all the time .You can do trading in managed way to get secure profits if you are using 1% to 2 % risk inevery trade. For $1000 you should invest in millions.
You are correct but then a trader who is determined and decides to hit his target bits by bits should be able to meet up although he has a lot of learning and knowledge to do this.

yes it s funny , but it s real. It s all about a lucky big lot. There were some losses but the orders that won overcnme the losing ones. And i dont know how i did it. I only did scalping and that s all. I didnt do it again cause the things come easy goes easy.

See, bro, I cant believe what you are saying, well, forex trading is lucrative but that does not mean that we can therefore make money with any amount we invested. The business just like anyother business needs sufficient capital as well.

According to me and my trading skills it is not possible to get profit 1000$ from 1$.for other may be it is possible.I think to et target of 1000$ minimum you have to invest 100$ then you able to achieve this target..

I don't think you can cause the capital that you have is way too low. When you get ten bucks leverage you will also make bucks back and not in hundreds so it will take you like a year to get to one thousand dollars and you must win like every trade with tons of pips in order to get there. You can't do it so you must deposit more money and use higher leverage and get more pips in profits but funny question though.

According to me and my trading skills it is not possible to get profit 1000$ from 1$.for other may be it is possible.I think to et target of 1000$ minimum you have to invest 100$ then you able to achieve this target..

If you give it a lot of time, the possibility might be there only if you are not hit with an MC along the line. It will require a lot of time, patience and carefulness to achieve that and might span through years. The trader would have to start earning little by little and compounding it till such a time when the money raises to a reasonable sum.

I don't think you can cause the capital that you have is way too low. When you get ten bucks leverage you will also make bucks back and not in hundreds so it will take you like a year to get to one thousand dollars and you must win like every trade with tons of pips in order to get there. You can't do it so you must deposit more money and use higher leverage and get more pips in profits but funny question though.
well having a high leverage won't give you any guarantee that you will make a lot of money from forex, and also $1 to $1000 is possible if that is in long term trading, if that is only in short time just say less than 3 months i think that is not possible to happen.

well having a high leverage won't give you any guarantee that you will make a lot of money from forex, and also $1 to $1000 is possible if that is in long term trading, if that is only in short time just say less than 3 months i think that is not possible to happen.

Well, if you're so lucky that the currency will grow to one k in several months but I doubt it. I think this is a very silly question and should not even be here. I mean who would ask such a question in forex knowing that you're trading with cents lot to get one k. I mean come one, can you really do it. No, you can't make it.

Well, if you're so lucky that the currency will grow to one k in several months but I doubt it. I think this is a very silly question and should not even be here. I mean who would ask such a question in forex knowing that you're trading with cents lot to get one k. I mean come one, can you really do it. No, you can't make it.

Even I thought that it is hypothetical query which can be never happen practically. We need to have a leverage of close to 1:2000 to begin trading with $1. A 5 pip movement against our trade will dilute the position. So, unless and otherwise a trader is so precise in entry, it is impossible to achieve the same. With such a precision, a trader will certainly not start trading with $1 but at least with $10 in his account as it gives better chances of survival. We need at least 5-10 wins without even a 5 pip movement against us in the initial stage. Only then $1 can be turned to $1000. Theoretically possible but practically would remain a dream for every trader.

Very difficult and almost impossible to have achieve because, you will not expect here that you will have consistent gains of profits and therefore, you will even have hard time to get 10 dollars because of the high risk percentage. Targeting big amount to the very small capital of 1 dollar.

But why would someone even have such high expression of greed. I wonder the type of lot sizes he would use. This is about 100,000% increase in investment capital and I wonder how much time it will take to realize that.

How long its going to take your 1 dollar to turn to 1,000 dollars is and will going to depends on your trading strategy. I do recommend that we spend more time trading and not focusing on how much we can earn in forex. Because if we know how to trade profit will just going to come anyway.

Yes though and no matter the trading style that particular trader chooses to adopt, it is also wise that he considers that the amount is too small and requires high degree of carefulness and caution to handle. I would rather any trader to try and save some good money before investing than just try lucks.

It is possible to make 1ooo dollars from only 1 dollars but it will take very long time and need to continue earning profit. If he lose money for several times then it can be impossible to make that amount. I think nobody should try in this way. Because Forex is a risky business.

Or not even possible in your life span as if you can expect here consistent profit to not have losses or failures in your trading. That's why I doubt we can make from 1 dollar to a thousand dollar consider this is just small margin that you can't do much in the very first trades.

That is why is requires a lot of skills and knowledge to achieve that because a trader who lacks that is most likely to be hit with an MC even in the earliest stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.