• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it necessary to get a paid forex course

We all will need to learn the basics of forex and so much more after that. Do you think you need a pair course? This will depend on your personally. Some people learn so well on thier own that forex is just a piece of cake with all of those free online resources like babypips, or youtube videos or dailyfx pro article or investopedida that paying just seem costly cause you will have the entire net of free material for you. You can also ask questions in forums so its like having mentors in forums so it does not make it a priority for people who are good self learner or have experiences already in finances and just need some touch up. However, if you're really serious and can't get forex on your own then you can go for a paid course with real mentor as well. There are some newbie who do not get forex on their own. But for me, watching a webinar on youtube is just like being there in person, since you can even ask question below the videos and then the broker will answer you. What do you think?

Yes it is necessary to get a paid forex course. But why pay when you can get it for from god and reputable websites on the Internet. There are many website that teaches forex. There ebooks and videos on YouTube you can read and watch to help you understand some terms.

I also think the paying experience is so poor versus giving yourself time to absorb the material. I know that most of my paying courses were horrid cause they push you to go really fast and you rarely ever get to know everything you want to know and then there is a test and then the teacher put a lot of pressure on you and they do not even care sometimes as long as they get pay so if you don't learn it they do not care about that. I had a lot of horrible experiences in paid courses for career so I prefer to take it in my own time and my own pace. I think the pacing is so hard to catch up to. Overall, I think you need time to absorb the material and learn it well and not rush yourself.

I also think the paying experience is so poor versus giving yourself time to absorb the material. I know that most of my paying courses were horrid cause they push you to go really fast and you rarely ever get to know everything you want to know and then there is a test and then the teacher put a lot of pressure on you and they do not even care sometimes as long as they get pay so if you don't learn it they do not care about that. I had a lot of horrible experiences in paid courses for career so I prefer to take it in my own time and my own pace. I think the pacing is so hard to catch up to. Overall, I think you need time to absorb the material and learn it well and not rush yourself.

That would depend on the learner. He understands his fast learning skills or the rate at which he can absorb and it means he would have to know which mode of learning becomes more beneficial. It is better to get someone that would teach you Forex of you are the smart type as you tend to learn better in a shorter period. On the other hand, a slow learner had better not waste his time paying a tutor because he doesn't expect the teacher who has other things to take care of to start following him gradually.

Well, a lot of courses have time deadline and then homework deadline and then test deadline so this is not ideal for a part time learner or someone who has a job or a parent. They do not have time to response to all deadline with perfection and do not have time to learn it as efficient as they should. Thy rush themselves and then not even knowing what they studied. This happens all the time in college or courses. Why do you think some fail classes and drop out? Cause they do not have time to study all the material and absorb them well enough. They only rush for the test but can't pass the test cause they did not study all that they need to. Nowadays, teacher rushes their student too much, like knowing four chapters a night. You need time for forex so take your time.

Rate of assimilation differ from person to person. Some might still have the whole time on earth, yet wouldn't learn it as fast as others would. In your instance, not every one drop out of school because they lack time, some can't just easily comprehend what the course is talking about. In the same vein, majority of those who eventually leave Forex only thinks the complex nature is something they can't easily cope with. Not every one is smart or analytical in nature and those set of traders will learn at a slower pace.

Rate of assimilation differ from person to person. Some might still have the whole time on earth, yet wouldn't learn it as fast as others would. In your instance, not every one drop out of school because they lack time, some can't just easily comprehend what the course is talking about. In the same vein, majority of those who eventually leave Forex only thinks the complex nature is something they can't easily cope with. Not every one is smart or analytical in nature and those set of traders will learn at a slower pace.

I mean I'm sure that can be the case since some can't even learn a game of blackjack and they lose thousands of dollars on a simple game so the same would not be good for forex either, will not take the time to learn it or don't have a smart strategy. I guess forex is easy but some will not take the time to formulate a good strategy, just blind scalping, that is all. I take courses all the time but from my personal experiences, they just want to cash out and do not care about the students at all. I was even assaulted by them for getting their promo discounts. Yep, some teachers all about the money. If they make so much forex profits cause they're smart then why do they need to teach to earn cause teaching is hard work.

Of course that is why I say they are two different things; getting a paid course is one and getting a credible one is another thing. I have had a tutor put me through and I can tell you that depending on his mood, what I get are some easy - to-get Forex manuals. Some days he teaches some good things I need to know, some other times, he makes me understand how much time he lacks.

We all will need to learn the basics of forex and so much more after that. Do you think you need a pair course? This will depend on your personally. Some people learn so well on thier own that forex is just a piece of cake with all of those free online resources like babypips, or youtube videos or dailyfx pro article or investopedida that paying just seem costly cause you will have the entire net of free material for you. You can also ask questions in forums so its like having mentors in forums so it does not make it a priority for people who are good self learner or have experiences already in finances and just need some touch up. However, if you're really serious and can't get forex on your own then you can go for a paid course with real mentor as well. There are some newbie who do not get forex on their own. But for me, watching a webinar on youtube is just like being there in person, since you can even ask question below the videos and then the broker will answer you. What do you think?

It is however possible to learn on self but then there are difference between one who learns on self and the person who learns from a paid course of tutor. The thing is that learning on self. One will be able to gain more exprience through corrections from mistakes but from paid course you are gaining more exprience from your tutors privious mistakes.

This depends on what we want and indeed it is not necessary.

I just want to say that if everyone could take advantage of free sources, there would be no loser in FX market. :). Have you ever questioned yourself that why there are still so many losers (70% - 90%) but there are a lot of free webminars, courses, tricks, tips, etc that are really published by professional traders? Reading books is very easy but applying what you learn is different.

If we don't care anything without money, I think we should spend money on those paid courses that guarantee we won't be a loser. Otherwise, we can learn and make money by ourselves.

Last edited:
I only want to paid a worthed forex course not just a trash. Usually there are many webinars which is not free or some seminars too but the result is totally bad. So that is why i need to choose which one is the best one for me and if i see the review and some other's people result is good then i will paid for it for sure.

I only want to paid a worthed forex course not just a trash. Usually there are many webinars which is not free or some seminars too but the result is totally bad. So that is why i need to choose which one is the best one for me and if i see the review and some other's people result is good then i will paid for it for sure.
For me, I'm not that impressed wit paid courses as the content is what you can get for free all over the net. With the availability of Youtube and the net, no one has to pay to read or watch anything cause there are way too many free resources out there. I think they're just repeating the information. Even some of them go into details that are just so robotic and technical that they bother me and do not help me at all.

For me, I'm not that impressed wit paid courses as the content is what you can get for free all over the net. With the availability of Youtube and the net, no one has to pay to read or watch anything cause there are way too many free resources out there. I think they're just repeating the information. Even some of them go into details that are just so robotic and technical that they bother me and do not help me at all.
that is why i said you must what kind of material is that, if that is just free material that you can find for me, i don't see any reason why you should paid something like that, it is better if you find it for free, and as far as i know that paid course only 5% which is better while the rest (95%) is just rebranded free materials.

You ought to believe me: DO NOT trust those free sources (tricks, tips) because most of them are NOT reliable.

Especially, those tricks may even cheat you and make you lose. Remember that FX market is zero-sum game. If you lose, the others win and vice versa.

Well i think getting someone to teach you forex is a fast and easy way to learn forex trading and there are many people who still find it hard to understand the basics of forex despite reading ebooks or from all other online source.

You ought to believe me: DO NOT trust those free sources (tricks, tips) because most of them are NOT reliable.

Especially, those tricks may even cheat you and make you lose. Remember that FX market is zero-sum game. If you lose, the others win and vice versa.

That is one thing I've always believed about the free materials. No matter how genuine and trust worthy they might look, much trust can never be bestowed on them. I paid form of learning if it's available is always better provided they are credible.

No it is necessary there is lots of free sources available where you can et knowledge experience about Forex..Many websites on the internet can given you tons of knowledge about Forex..many forum available where you can get benefits by the professional traders..

There are many sites online that do not reap benefits from free sources like say investopedia, dailyfx, where they're not your broker and they play no part in your game so their materials is not there to cheat you or trick you to make you lose. there are many content website online only meant to provide content and not meant to cheat. I'm not that worry about it as I will read and learn and make my own decisions whether something is good or not. Only when someone has an incentive to lie then I will be wary of them.

Personally i never and ever support to pay for learning about forum trading where there have a lot of resource in online. You can analysis by following these. There have thousand of above ebooks in internet to learn about forex and all are free. So why you will pay for that?

There are many sites online that do not reap benefits from free sources like say investopedia, dailyfx, where they're not your broker and they play no part in your game so their materials is not there to cheat you or trick you to make you lose. there are many content website online only meant to provide content and not meant to cheat. I'm not that worry about it as I will read and learn and make my own decisions whether something is good or not. Only when someone has an incentive to lie then I will be wary of them.
Investopedia and DailyFX are good sources and I agree with you about them, not any tricks that are posted in Youtube.

They are available for everyone, so you only know something basic like "what is Forex" or "how to trade". Looking at DailyFX premium, you'll understand what I'm saying, it's very difficult to benefit from those free sources unless you are really genius, I think that's why most traders need years to improve themselves.