• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex suitable for you?

Whether forex is suitable for me or not depends on how much patient I am. If consistent losses don’t break me down, then I can capable of sustaining on this market.

Forex is suitable for me because I have high patience and always try to find new approach of trading through innovation. I think it will help me down the road.

I think Forex suits me the best because I have other professions besides forex trading and forex allows me sufficient amount of flexibility and time to run those other businesses.

Proper management of leverage generates up to the mark return for traders. Leverage is a loan provided by brokers. If we want big leverage, we should select such a broker that offers high leverage facility.

I feel yes because I trading forex as a part time trader and forex allows me with sufficient level of freedom and flexibility.

Forex is suitable for me and that’s why I am with the market. It gives me average profit and I can easily maintain other businesses besides forex.

Personally I feel Forex is a suitable profession for me because it offers flexibility and freedom to me and I can earn unlimited amount of profit from the market.

I am trading Forex besides my corporate job. So, I think Forex is a suitable profession for me because it allows me with sufficient level of flexibility and freedom.

Trading is not any easy task. You need specific knowledge and skills. Those knowledge and skills doesn't just come to you. You have to achieve it. To achieve it you have to study a lot.

I think Forex is suitable for me considering my present situation but Forex won’t be suitable for those who are engaged and busy in other professions.