• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Invest in Forex with idle or extra money or hard earned money?

There are many trader who invest their hard earned money in Forex market. If they earn profit-that's very good but if they lose money or fail to earn profit then that is a great lose for them. That's why many traders think that people should not invest their hard earned money. They should invest their extra or idle money. What do you think abut this?

I think they should post in forums for bonuses and then only trade with money they can afford to throw away which is extra money and they do need to put money aside for a rainy day. They do need to pay their bills first. I mean people with family should not focus on trading but working and then only trade what they can afford to throw away since there is significant risks in forex and do trade modestly.

When I'm sure I have gotten adequate knowledge on how to trade Forex, I can invest in it fully. I mean for now, I allocate only a fraction of my income to trade and it means less to me if it gets drowned along the line because I count it as one of the things we do in the process of learning.

Both of them, why? i think investing my money right now is a good idea to do, since i can make profit from it, i know something like loss will come but i am positivethat in this year i could make more profit from my investment in forex, as i can see in this year i also make 50% profit from all of my investment

If a trader is sketch making profit from Forex, it means he knows and believes in his capabilities to some extent, then why not. He can always go all out and take it as not just a side income business but as that which he does that puts food on the table. That way, he is guaranteed to some extent about the returns h gets as profit.

I think we should invest only with extra money cause the risk is so high that we need the money left over to pay our important bills so I wouldn't trade if I didn't have extra money. I think trading is too risky with hard earned money. If you're a pro but I think if you invest in bitcoin, you have a better chance.

it is a bad idea to invest their own money specially the hard earned money and because i loosed my own money before which it was 5000$ with forex therefore now i am trading with the bonus from the forums

I don't think it's a bad thing. It's only bad when you don't have enough knowledge to back it up. People invest a large percentage of their life investment and reap from it. It all bothers on what knowledge the trader has and the skills to convert such investment to cash.

The key is don’t invest all the money in trading. Especially when we are beginner still and have no good knowledge how to trading and manage the capital properly in trading. This business risky and complicated. No chance to newbies able to make good result and manage capital to be growing. First real deposit always blown usually. And so, spend all money we have to trading surely doesn’t wise at all.

well that is really the truth but its better if you can just post on forum to get some fund which you will use to trade because from what I can see there are good motivation and proper understanding through calm trade but when you invest from your pocket mostly you get hash trade

You can invest in the forex trading market with any money if you are having the enough trading knowledge. I can invest in forex with any money when I have known how to predict the market most of the time. But now, I invest with the bonus only.

Any trader that is afraid of losing can invest with credits since that a free money. I don't see Forex as a business where you don't need to risk anything. You just have to risk it to gain it. But then, of you are not too sure of yourself or your analysis, then it's better not to risk it.

It has been said that don't put every one of your money tied up on one place. Much the same as that we should contribute money that we can remain to lose. Forex social affairs are without a doubt a not too bad way to deal with help your trading employment especially for beginners so it is incredible to abuse them. As to putting all your trade out forex, what happens when you free all that money? In forex there is not all that much despite for experienced traders.

Whatever it is, if you invest here without enough preparation then it would be costly! I see, many traders started from zero level but now they are the gainer, because of their dedication and determination; everything is possible here!

What kind of money is it, that doesn’t mean much to me! But, the thing is, we have to invest our money after making a good trading skill. Otherwise, we’ll lose! Losing money by trading is the most easy job ever!

well that is really the truth but its better if you can just post on forum to get some fund which you will use to trade because from what I can see there are good motivation and proper understanding through calm trade but when you invest from your pocket mostly you get hash trade

Maybe it’s a good idea for the newcomers! But I’m not sure, till now if there have any forum or not in this case.

Yeah. Own money hurts more when lost. lol

Also I dislike the idea of getting free money. Forex market does not need much to invest so using forums for discussion while getting some money is good. But one should not rely on earning from forums and then investing.

The money you invest in Forex depend on your level of expertise. A new trader is more likely to blow his/her account in less than a month. An experienced trader is more confident and can invest his salary into trading. Either way, you will be more secured if you trade with an extra money that you can afford to lose. That rule is safer for everyone.
Smart judgment! This is why, new traders shouldn’t invest huge capital in their early stage of trading! they should invest carefully; by the way; before investing any money new traders should ensure their trading skill.

In this world market place of forex, any foreign currency exchange trader can enjoy the earning facilities with fewer restrictions. Being an over the counter market, any forex trader can start his trading career with any desired amount. Even, I have been working part term trader with my savings. Along with my traditional work I can make investment in this forex by taking participate in trading from diverse market sessions.

Forex market is helping millions of traders to enjoy good entrepreneurship opportunities. By this means, anyone can be a stakeholder of this world market place. But to ensure a desired profitable trading voyage, each forex trader needs to pick up a reliable forex broker so that he or she can reach to his counter parties in the cost effective ways. However a trader must try understanding how this decentralized market works.