• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Indicators based strategy

Indicators based strategy will repaint more or less all the time. That's the reason every now and then a strategy needs modification. Market doesn't not behave in a same way all the time. You have to understand the market sentiment if you want to be a good trader. By following any ready-made strategies it is not possible.

It’s a bad idea; only trading indicator is not enough here! Try to build your trading system based on chart & news trading!

Indicator works if we know how to use an indicator effectively. Though personally I do not like indicator based trading. I trade based on candles and price. We should follow what we understand the most.

Indicator works if we know how to use an indicator effectively. Though personally I do not like indicator based trading. I trade based on candles and price. We should follow what we understand the most.

Indicator give additional information about the market. However, trading solely base on indicator is kind of mistake.

Yes a good strategy is the first criteria of successful trading. But only a good strategy is not enough for profitable trading. Along with a strategy one needs to be disciplined and well composed psychologically.

Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping that brings profit in a short time. But it causes a great loss sometimes, because within short it’s really difficult to predict the market with certainly. So I think long term trading is too much safe and sounds.

Indicator based strategies are without any doubt good but then you can’t use them for all trades. You might have to modify them as per your trades and you might have to do this very frequently. It’s better to make a strategy which is not based on indicators so that you are away from the hassle of changing it.

Indicators are reallt important for trading as they show some additional information concerning the market and the assets prices, however, they are not 100% right. More than that, they are frequently wrong, so, a trader should never forget the fact that it is him and only him who is responsible for trading results and profits.

Those who are retail traders make their strategies with indicators like moving average, RSI, Bollinger bands and Stokistics-alike indicators.

Strategy is made with different indicators and I made my strategy with moving average, RSI, bollinger bands, stokistics and fibonacchi.

When we are making use of a trading based strategy we must never forget this fact that trading will require more balanced use of the strategy and indicators.

Shinning in Forex is impossible without having a good trading strategy. Strategy is made with a set of indicators and as a strategy I use moving average, RSI and Bollinger bands.