• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I'm giving away my priceless zero loss fx strategy for novice

NOTE: THIS STRATEGY IS FOR BOTH BEGINNERS AND PROS. ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THE STRATEGY IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO LOSS AT ALL IN ANY TRADE BECAUSE IT IS DESIGNED SUCH THAT YOU EITHER LOOSE 5 PIP AND MAKE PROFIT IN THE PROCESS OR NO LOSS AT ALL WHILE MAKING PROFIT!

Let me start by saying that i'm offering my priceless forex trading strategy to the first few couple of people to order for it because this strategy is a money making machine and i urgently need fund to trade this strategy and i'm not convincing anybody to buy it because funds from just a few orders will be enough for me to start trading my strategy and my offer will be immediately closed. Let me also plead to those that i will be giving this strategy to not sell it out because this is my sweat and long hours of studying the forex market.

So here is the drill. I've been into forex trading for quite a while now but never made what i can call a profit from the market. I switched from one trading strategy to another using different indicators but nothing worked and after a series of failures,something struck me and that is " to manipulate , you have to understand." . I then asked myself what really is forex and what controls the forex market? and lo and behold i discovered that forex is not about indicators, it is not about technical analysis or signals , it is all about fundamental analysis . Once i understood this, i designed and experimented on a number of strategies based on fundamental analysis and i finally was able to get what i called the "MONEY MAKING FOREX STRATEGY" . But as the story goes, i'm kind of broke right now but really need to start trading this strategy right away so that is why i'm selling this priceless strategy of mine for N3000 to the first few people that will order for it.

If interested, text "ZERO LOSS FX" to 07060998687 to order.

If you are thinking that hey this is yet one of those online fraudsters again, just know that you wont be seeing this publication if i didnt need the fund to trade this strategy so badly and perhaps as they say "it is better to take risks and go for the broke than not to risk at all and live on minimum wages"

I prefer strategies which are simple and have proven records, I really don’t prefer trying strategies which I always have doubts over, so that’s why I hardly try any new strategies that we usually find. I am trading with OctaFX broker where they have picture perfect system that enables me to work smoothly especially with their 50% bonus addition which is completely use able in the margin, it makes any strategy work very well and that’s what lead into serious profits.

No strategy is perfect because there is market always been unpredictable and that means nothing can be free of losses. I do see this strategy working well with strict planning. I am working with Nova FX broker where they have outstanding 111% bonus on deposit, it’s really good and helps me work easily plus there is also free demo account available and that really helps me to trade so much better and brings high level of profits consistently without trouble.

If things was perfect with one strategy, I believe we won’t find anyone losing but no strategy is great like you might think and at least not for everyone given we need strict money management in place while we also need right broker, as one strategy working on one broker might not work with others, but I still say thanks for sharing it with us. I am using martingale method and it works pretty well especially with OctaFX broker which is great with their minor spread of just 0.2 pips.