• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I think every successful trader

I think every successful trader has his own way of making money. It's unique. Problem arises when we try to copy others. Or try to impose my strategy on others. Trading is a psychological game. Everyone has his own type of understanding and thinking. That's why 90% traders are loser.

To trade, you have to give priority to your discipline. If copy trading is done, there will be confusion among oneself. Trading Psychology Game. So it is very important to control the mind here.

To make huge amount of profit you need a professional mindset and skills. Without skills consistent profit is not possible. Most traders forget this simple thing. They run for strategy without making themselves knowledgeable.

It's true that most traders don't get success in forex. The reason is their trading decisions are not based on sound research and learning. They think forex is a cash machine. You trade and procure immense cash. They don't consider it as a business.

Exactly! The traders who invest their time in bringing out the best strategy on their own are the ones who have high chances of being successful in the trading market. The ones who rely on someone else’s strategy are the ones who leave trading in very less time.

before choosing a broker i always like to move on FPA which is really supportive to make sure the accurate trading platform.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

To be a successful trader, it does not take much of pains. All what you need to do is acquire full knowledge about the economic surroundings. You should think logically about how the news would affect a particular security. A successful trader should know how to control the emotions because the emotion driven decision sometimes creates havoc.To be a successful and efficient trader, you need to start trading by opening demo account as it will help you in testing your strategies. Once you get enough confidence then start with real money.

Truly most traders don't get success in forex. The reason is their trading decisions are not based on sound research and learning. They think forex is a cash machine. You trade and procure immense cash. They don't consider it as a business.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.