• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how to trade short term strategy

To trade in a short term meaning the period of time that you spend in trading forex doesnt last for too long. The trader in this case ures technical analysis , not fundamental that takes more time. He looks for data like charts graphs etc.

And usually the best strategy used in the short term trading is scalping. Scalping in general used from 5 minutes to one hour and makes good results and this strategy is the best for newbies cause it takes little margin risk level.

I advise every newbie to do short term strategy.

I also think that newbie should do long term since its less risky and they will get more chance to make more pips profit per trade versus scalping. Whereas in scalping, its too uncertain for the newbie and they can lose more due to fear and they might exit trade too soon or enter too late and such and they would lose more. So, there are some advantages to short term but it also carries high risk as well.

Both high frequency and intra-day trading falls under short-term strategies. High frequency trading, in general, refers to scalping the market. It is one of the most difficult forms of trading and should be attempted only by experienced professionals. On the other hand day trading demands a firm strategy in place. The strategy should be all inclusive. This means that entry, target and exit should be very clearly defined. With such a tested strategy in place, a trader can do day trading. Usually time frames of One hour or four hour is used for day trading. As per my opinion, it is always better to do swing trading (taking positions for up to a week at the maximum). This allows a lot of time to analyze the market. Additionally, the profit target will also be higher. There is no need to stay in front of the system all the time. Having said that each and every trader have their own strengths and weaknesses. Playing the strength is the most important requisite to succeed in trading.

For me short term strategy or long term strategy depend on the trader that choose how to earn with it, since the first time become trader many people say that long term is better but in fact i see many of them loss their money with long term strategy, while the other said short term is the best one, but the result is same like long term one, many traders loss their money, and i don't see any bigger difference aside from pips target and the time frame that used by trader.

Well, if the market is too fluctuating then it is good the trade for short term and take the benefit. It totally depends on the market condition. According to the market you have to decide and plan which one to choose.

The best short term trading strategy that I like is scalping. When there is a fast movement in the market, you can take advantage of it and make small pips fast and quick. I'm sure it is the long term strategy that will favor a newbie trader more.

In my own opinion, I don't think trading short term would favour a newbie more. I really doubt that possibility. Though what determines the success of a Forex trader is not if he is trading short term or long term but the skills he has. I think any of the forms other trading is quite lucrative, depending on how well you know how to trade.

i was trading with scalping but this way of trading needs high skill of trading and high experience with scalping because of the high risky of this way added to the high risky of the forex itself therefore i advice the newbie to trade first with daily way of trading not scalping and not long term

I seem, pending order strategy in very meaningful to the part time traders! So, you can make market analysis in your free time and then select your trade positions by using pending order policy according to your market observation.

Yes , a powerful trading strategy is more appropriate to make sure a healthy trading life with certainly, but first of all it would be great if we ensure the real money managing plan , otherwise it is useless to have most supreme demand able trading strategy. So , always ensure how to manage money.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience .

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience .
Of course, because forex market is unpredictable. But in forex, there are forex analytic, indicator, market news. We can maximize them to help us to find the right moment to make order. I usually maximize forex analysis from FXB Trading

I think short-term trading is dangerous, especially for newbies. I recommend opening such deals only if you are 100% sure. You should also keep an eye on such deal.

This is case, you need a good trading strategy on scalping trading! Scalping is one of the most promising short time trading style! Without a proper trading skill, it’s really hard to make regular money from this financial market place.

Well different traders have different way to trade with short term strategies. There are many strategies out there. So if one wants to try it out then should do so on a demo account.

If anyone depend on scalping , he or she should ensure first of all most narrowest trading spreads which is the key to success in scalping that brings profit very rapidly than other trading techniques.

If you want to get maximal result by scalping, first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit very rapidly than other trading strategies.

Yes scalping will looking broker that offer lowest spread, and also fast instant execution, because scalping trading will annoying if often facing requote problem and this might will making emotion appear

Yes, it is! Even I see, many traders are doing scalping for only 5-6 pips; so trading spreads is a great issue here for sure.

The main rule is; using a SL based on the intraday support/Resistant levels! And; don’t expect much pips in a single trade!

I think, short term trading is more challenging; this is why traders need to verify the quality of entry point so carefully! Having a tight checklist is the must!