• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to Send Cash through the Internet

Sending money securely should be more convenient than accessing your email. This is what the idea by First National BNAK to create Swiftcoin Wallets was premised on.

The company has gone a step further to scrape the charges they initially levied upon users and make the sending of online Swiftcoin payment free. All that a user needs to do is visit their website firstnationalbnak, download and install the Swiftcoin wallet, buy some Swiftcoins and send any amount to another user.

The Swiftcoin wallet also allows users to securely send encrypted messages for free. Your receiver can exchange the Swiftcoin to any currency of their choice or use it to meet any other needs.

i think using of swiftcoin closed to investing our money to bank, it is not such of payment processor or ecurrencies like... so i think swiftcoin not widely accepted by many forex brokers as other payment processor or ecurrencies has.. i do not have any interesting to buy or sell swiftcoin as investment

Payment processors are one way to move the funds and another is using SWIFT and IBAN. these methods are being used by banks for years. Not sure how they are going to be doing behind the scenes but it does seem like SWIFT type of transfers are quite common around the world.

In international level, I have not used any other except money transfer and payment processors but when it's locally, there are some local financial companies that offer similar services where you can send money to someone in another state or region through a kind of third party and the person receives it from their agent. I've used it twice and they are quite reliable.

Using SWIFT right now is totally secure for traders, but you must know one thing the fee for that secure is not free and for all small earner, around $100-$999 is totally a pain, especially if we must send money more than one.

Oops !!! Buying this currency so i can send to someone. Surprising, is like there is NO program or sites using it to pay there members for now, is like it's still New. And does this processor have some thing to do with Bitcoin as the name sounds?

@Decub, That is done locally, like some company that has Branches in Local and international market like Chain. That makes it easier to Fund a friend in China under 1 to 2 days, depending the company speed.

New type of bitcoin. But it seems does not has so many people that like it, in few forum sites i find out that someone said that Swiftcoin is not open source and also not backed up by government or any credible regulator.

I just think that all this naming is coming out to spoil one name which is Bitcoin. There is Dogecoin and many other Coins, I which if there is only one Coin which is Bitcoin. They more the Coin the more the confusion but another advantage is that it will make the Market to be competitive so we will not dance to the tune that only Bitcoin is playing.