• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to retain motivation?

What I think is a trader must be self-motivated, otherwise he or she can’t survive in Forex. All days in Forex will not go well rather sometimes a trader needs to go through untoward weather. A self-motivated person knows how to handle losses and how to recover from there.

Don’t go for revenge-trading because it kills a trader’s motivation ultimately. Always focus on trend-based analysis because without knowing the trend, trading is impossible. The enthusiasm of analysis takes an increase when a trader constantly makes profits. But, when a trader loses, he should remain apart from trading for a while.

True, it’s not easy to keep motivating our mindset! So, in my trading I have a proper game plan on my weekend! I watch motivational movies, video clips and more! On the other hand, my current trading history motivates a lot, since I’m improving my skill gradually! So I would like to check my trading history on the weekend!

True, it’s not easy to keep motivating our mindset! So, in my trading I have a proper game plan on my weekend! I watch motivational movies, video clips and more! On the other hand, my current trading history motivates a lot, since I’m improving my skill gradually! So I would like to check my trading history on the weekend!
I can say for sure that with the Motivation levels we can get more profits also.

Don’t lose your motivation whatever happens. It’s a psychological factor and traders can’t retain it for a long time. A trader can fight for success as long as he or she has experience. So, retain your motivation by not remembering your losses again and again.

Don’t lose your motivation whatever happens. It’s a psychological factor and traders can’t retain it for a long time. A trader can fight for success as long as he or she has experience. So, retain your motivation by not remembering your losses again and again.
We will need to remain motivated in doing our trades so that we are able to do our trades with some profits.

The only way you can make it in the forex market is if you have passion, a strong drive, and if you’re mentally able to handle loss. It is not an easy journey, on top of all this, you need to stay focused on the market trends and opportunities. Even if you generate more loss than risk, find ways to create a new strategy, do not give up. Only truly dedicated traders find success.

Retaining motivation is so difficult in Forex trading when traders lose consistently from Forex market. But traders should recover from these losses to retain their motivation. They should remain apart from trading when they are in losses, it can give them some relief.

You can only retain motivation by finding it within yourself. If you try to find it in external sources you’ll ultimately want to quit forex. There is simply no point in finding it elsewhere.

In forex, there is a common inclination among traders that they can’t retain their motivation for long. And it’s because they always talk about their losses and that makes them feel they can’t any further profits. That’s why I forbid traders to talk about losses again and again.

Motivation is self driven, anyone can inspire you, but only you can motivate yourself. Whenever you are depressed and don’t feel like doing it. Just question yourself “why did I choose to do this?” This will trigger your dopamine which is a motivating molecule that will drive you to achieving your goals.

In Forex, most of the trading indicators that you will find in the platform provided by your broker are in default setting. This default setting is not that much effective (according to the technical facts). So, traders should change those settings and apply on de trading to bring out the best among them.

The way to retain motivation is to regularly track the trading performance and reward yourself for any small win. This keeps traders from moving forward optimistically.

I apply the same tricks I used to apply while I was in school to regain motivation. Here are a few of them -

1. Not expect too much, or dream of a very huge profit

2. Make small achievable targets and reward yourself with something good when you achieve it (for me it’s buying my cat presents)

3. Following a healthy mindset by practising meditation, positive affirmations of self-belief and trust

4. Following a healthy lifestyle by having a good diet and exercising regularly.
(I know a healthy mindset and diet looks very boring, but trust me it works really well in keeping your mind and body fresh and active, which is essential for trading)

5. Keeping myself up to date with all the recent happenings that can affect the forex market - this helps in building confidence

6. Not letting any negative emotions take control of how I trade

I apply the same tricks I used to apply while I was in school to regain motivation. Here are a few of them -

1. Not expect too much, or dream of a very huge profit

2. Make small achievable targets and reward yourself with something good when you achieve it (for me it’s buying my cat presents)

3. Following a healthy mindset by practising meditation, positive affirmations of self-belief and trust

4. Following a healthy lifestyle by having a good diet and exercising regularly.
(I know a healthy mindset and diet looks very boring, but trust me it works really well in keeping your mind and body fresh and active, which is essential for trading)

5. Keeping myself up to date with all the recent happenings that can affect the forex market - this helps in building confidence

6. Not letting any negative emotions take control of how I trade
We can make profit from our trading with the help of power trading system

By bringing it yourself. Don’t seek it out from an external source, that’ll only bring you worries. Instead, seek it out internally. That way you don’t have to worry about whether you will lose it.

By bringing it yourself. Don’t seek it out from an external source, that’ll only bring you worries. Instead, seek it out internally. That way you don’t have to worry about whether you will lose it.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

No doubt, short term trading is more popular here! Scalping seems always an appreciable strategy to me because there are many people around the world who cannot trade Forex investing much more time. In that case, scalping can give them handsome amount of profit within a very short time.

No doubt, short term trading is more popular here! Scalping seems always an appreciable strategy to me because there are many people around the world who cannot trade Forex investing much more time. In that case, scalping can give them handsome amount of profit within a very short time.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :D
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png