• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to make money from commodity market?

If you want to earn money from commodity market then you should have basic understanding of trading. Although, you are beginner or professional always get in touch with experts while trading. If You follow advice of commodity advisory firm then you have maximum chances to make money. Commoditytips.com is such an advisory firm that guide When you should have to trade. Register Your Mobile number now & get accurate/risk free commodity calls/tips from experts.

I feel that for one to make money he must be ready to face difficulties and only then he will be able to make money whether it’s with commodities or general trading. The biggest problem is that we don’t believe in planning or strategy, but we just look for short cuts and when we are not able to find that we think it’s end of the world, but I don’t think like that.

I believe that if we trade with proper plans then even if it takes time still that’s okay because once we get proper skills we can make endless profits that too easily and for me trading with a solid broker like OctaFX makes it helpful in all situation because they have got very small spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs and also a very low spread for commodities.

Making money from commodity market or the normal one is pretty much same, but the only difference is that we need to have education; it’s not possible to straight away make money from commodity markets without understanding it. I don’t prefer to put any pressure on myself by doing this, so I do only currency trading.

It is really worth doing with high class broker OctaFX, it has small spread of 0.2 pips, margin levels up to 25% and just 5 dollars required to start using their Micro account, hence that works really well for me and gives me bigger chance of success due to no pressure of losing since the amount is very low which is not much to take pressure on with.

Making money from commodity market or the normal one is pretty much same, but the only difference is that we need to have education; it’s not possible to straight away make money from commodity markets without understanding it. I don’t prefer to put any pressure on myself by doing this, so I do only currency trading.

It is really worth doing with high class broker OctaFX, it has small spread of 0.2 pips, margin levels up to 25% and just 5 dollars required to start using their Micro account, hence that works really well for me and gives me bigger chance of success due to no pressure of losing since the amount is very low which is not much to take pressure on with.

It does not make difference if it’s Currency, Commodities or anything else; it is all about our work, so if we are doing it correctly then we will make profits in everything. I am doing well with Forex trading especially due to OctaFX broker like you, as they have got master class facilities which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also stop out level been just 15%, so that’s really extra ordinary thing to be having for anyone.

Of course it’s pretty similar in how one trade on commodities, but the thing to look at here is the budget (investment), it’s extremely high and many people are not going to afford it, so in such scenario, it’s obvious that we need to be careful. I am completely careful in how I trade and that is where I always prefer to test things on 200 USD free welcome bonus account by Nova FX, it’s just superb and helps me so much to get the best method to work with.

We need to have good plans in order for things to work; it is next to impossible for anyone to be making money from anything whether it’s commodities, currency pairs, indices or whatever unless we don’t put down a good work able plan. At the moment I work with OctaFX broker where they help in every way especially with their daily market analysis report, it covers the whole market which is why we are able to trade fairly easily no matter what we pick.