• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to become a perfect trader.

How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?

Practice more on demo account join good forums, webinars and always update by forex news and market trends. keep strong control over the emotions.

The trader can become perfect and good trader to follow the tips of trading. The are very useful for the trader. The trader should first see the trend of market and also read the news and data when issued from economic calender then he can earn and become the good trader. Avoid the mistakes and use the news strategy in their trade also.

Well, I can say that traders will eventually become great in Forex trading but I don't think that perfect trading will be a way for a trader to accomplish or achieve it. There's only a chance that traders can be profitable not to have see the perfection in trading.

In order to become good (not necessary to be perfect) trader, you will have to train yourself properly. But you first need knowledge to practice, sufficiency is better than excess, so acquire what is important, which is enough for practice.

Is there really anything like perfect trader in the real definition of the word perfect. Forex is a market of uncertainties so we can't easily see it as something someone can do with perfection. However, there are quite some good traders with very good skills and knowledge about Forex but that do not make them perfect in the business.

Is there really anything like perfect trader in the real definition of the word perfect. Forex is a market of uncertainties so we can't easily see it as something someone can do with perfection. However, there are quite some good traders with very good skills and knowledge about Forex but that do not make them perfect in the business.

To an extent there is something like perfect trading. But no trader is said to be 100 percent perfect because forex trading can never be to well known because of it fluntuating nature and also unpredicting nature as well. So to be a good trader we l need to learn consistently and never stop in the using of the demo account.

To an extent there is something like perfect trading. But no trader is said to be 100 percent perfect because forex trading can never be to well known because of it fluntuating nature and also unpredicting nature as well. So to be a good trader we l need to learn consistently and never stop in the using of the demo account.
Well, I choose to say it is near perfection which I also doubt considering Forex uncertainties. Perfection simply means precision, without blame and thoroughly skilled which I don't even think there is a business tycoon in other areas that has such qualities talk more of the most dynamic one-Forex.

We can be close enough in perfection but eventually has the weaknesses and that traders can still have mistakes. This will be really impossible to have continuous making of profits and that they will need to take care of the risks and to lower those risks and losses.

Well, I choose to say it is near perfection which I also doubt considering Forex uncertainties. Perfection simply means precision, without blame and thoroughly skilled which I don't even think there is a business tycoon in other areas that has such qualities talk more of the most dynamic one-Forex.

It is impossible to be all that perfect in what ever no one is perfect at first and with the market uncertainities how can a trader be perfect. Also forex trading needs not one to be perfect before he can be able to make money. It just need skills and knowledge. Looking forward to be perfect will only result to wasting ones time.

Is there any thing like a perfect trader,it should be a successful trader. Yes we don't have to be perfect before we can be successful with forex trades. Just have good knowledge,skills and strategies that are working,then I consider you to be a successful trader.

Yes, that's correct we will not going to have here perfect trader can be expert or professional traders and eventually to become successful traders. I don't see those that will prove that they are perfect as that's only imaginary for the traders and will not think such.

Well, I don't know how a trade can attain being perfect with forex trading but all I know the way to sucess or being perfect to an extent should be optimal gotten by learning what forex trading is. And after learning a trader should have a sort of dairy of trading journal where his or her market activities are been written in other to know how successful or losed which have been incurred. Weekly or monthly.

just keep trying to get stable profit from your trading system, do make profit repeatedly, if you keep making profit with stable way in every trade than you will find that you are already become a perfect trader

The possibility of becoming perfect in an imperfect world is logically unattainable. Yes, there are traders who gain more than they lose but they cannot be said to be perfect since they lose anyway. I think the best one can do is to keep on acquiring skills and learning always with the hope to trade better than he used to.

Keep yourself updated. Learn all the strategies and always increase your skills. While trading be calm and patient. When you are using Plan A, then always keep Plan B.

Nothing like a perfect trader hence the market has no static movement. The market flunctuate and one being parfect means that he or she can actually have a successful trades with no mistake or even lose. But thats impossible and we can only be a good trader in the sense that we need to be good at analyzing, technically and fundamentaly as well as emotionally disciplined.

Yes, it is true that nobody can be perfect. But atleast we can try to be perfect. We can't leave learning and practicing by thinking that we cannot be perfect. And that we say professionalism.