• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much commission is reasonable for no spread account?

Some brokers are offering no spread account but it went along with commissions, so how much com is good (per pair)? But how can we calculate it and how to optimize the no spread for profitable strategy?

It’s really uncomfortable for traders to use which broker has high trading commission. It’s kill trading interest. So, I have chosen which broker has no extra charge or commission. That’s way, , I get exact profit that I made by my trading. In addition, I also get quick transaction facility from TradingBanks. Interestingly, l prefers to withdraw my big profit instantly if I made this by one trade.

We can't really say since its going to depends on your trading strategy. If you do scalping and have multiple trade then its good to pay commission compare if you do long term trade with minimal trading transaction. Since commission is base on total transaction value and not base on how many transaction we do.

FXOptimax offers comparatively low spreads on all it's accounts. If you think it is good for your strategy then check them out.

I think if you are not doing scalping, commission should not be a big deal. If you know the art of trading, you will make profit regardless of commission and spreads. That's why I always suggest people to focus on knowledge and skills. If you have the knowledge and experience you will surely make money. But even after everyone should choose a good broker. I think 6.5$ to 7$ commission per standard lot is okay.

Frankly, I have no experience on commission! I take spreads service! By the way, fixed trading spread is my 1st choice!

Some brokers are offering no spread account but it went along with commissions, so how much com is good (per pair)? But how can we calculate it and how to optimize the no spread for profitable strategy?
I idea about commission trading, I am trading the trading spread! Yes, I prefer to use fixed trading spreads service, but this service helps me a lot to calculate my trading targets! As a scalper, I am very much sincere about narrowest trading spreads service!

I idea about commission trading, I am trading the trading spread! Yes, I prefer to use fixed trading spreads service, but this service helps me a lot to calculate my trading targets! As a scalper, I am very much sincere about narrowest trading spreads service!

I think if your trading broker is honest, then there is no problem on floating trading spread.

If you want security along with other facilities, you should go for an ECN broker. Try to select such an ECN broker that ensures high trading leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, high security of funding, technical errors free platform.

I have used zero spread brokers in the past but I don’t think it was any better because commissions were quite high. The thing is brokers are there to make money, if they are not taking one kind of cost then they are integrating that into another type of cost. You can’t save your money like that. This is why I have started using low spread brokers now. Currently using coinexx and getting low spreads and low commissions. The good part is I know what I am paying, there are no hidden costs.

Honestly, Demo trading helps traders develop inner trading qualities and understand the market environment well. But it is sad to let you know that many traders don’t practice on demo account. To help traders practice a lot, every broker provides a reliable demo trading platform.

Shining in Forex is not as easy as it is thought. Hard labor for earning knowledge is required here. The more a trader sticks to the market, the more he can learn it.

If you don’t have analytical knowledge, it means you are nothing in the Forex market. Analytical knowledge is highly important and traders should earn knowledge of both technical and fundamental analysis.

Scalpers trade by following short timeframes and long-term traders trade based on big time frames. Its way more important for beginners because beginners can’t trade for a long term and so they should trade based on short time frame.

For forex trading, skill development is a must and traders shouldn’t blame their fate without developing their skill because earning from forex without skill is like swimming in the sea.