• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How has the recent EUR drop affected you?

Only last week, the Euro central bank cut its interest rate further to 0.05 from 0.15 that it was cut to in June.

No doubt, this decrease affected a lot of traders who had no premonition of what is to become. A lot of people also got a raw deal of the effect as it affected their account negatively.

Was there or did you feel any effect of this decrease in rate and how did it affect you?

I incur about 1,000 dollars loses in eur/usd. But I have big loss in gbp/usd. I loss about 4,000 dollars in here. In aud/usd I earn about 2,000 dollars already. The small loss also incur in chf/usd. I now focus on trading aud/usd only and I do hope that I can really make something good out of this.

Nope, i gain bigger profit in this time since this is as i predicted also there are big rumours about this and i gain 75 pips for EURUSD and 60 pips for EURJPY. I think market already anticipated this, and i see that United States good economy affected EURUSD pair a lot and even fall ever than before.

I now focus on trading aud/usd so I am not affected. But I still do monitor the economy of euro as its also affect even pairs that is not connected to euro like aud/usd. Because if euro get stronger US dollars get weaker and that means aud can get stronger. Get the logic?

Only last week, the Euro central bank cut its interest rate further to 0.05 from 0.15 that it was cut to in June.

No doubt, this decrease affected a lot of traders who had no premonition of what is to become. A lot of people also got a raw deal of the effect as it affected their account negatively.

Was there or did you feel any effect of this decrease in rate and how did it affect you?

Well, I am a day trader so I don’t lose huge! By the way, I think which traders are doing long-term trading they are mainly affected by this kind of market movements!

Svetlana Loboda, I don't quite agree with you, afterall if you approach long-term trading correctly and use stop loss, then you can maximally minimize the losses.

Svetlana Loboda, I don't quite agree with you, afterall if you approach long-term trading correctly and use stop loss, then you can maximally minimize the losses.

Yes; using the stop loss trading tool is a good way! But, now I am using my SL levels as 30-50 pips! So; not a huge loses even though I face couple of SL’s in day! But I am sure, long time traders need to use greater SL’s in their trading!

Not actually! Because, I am a scalper and I don’t care about the volatility of market! In a day, I open almost 10-12 trades.

Actually, then I was a new trader and was trading in my demo. So, there was no financial damage! But, till now I can remember the so long bearish trend.

Different traders have different opinions about Forex trading like those who can’t derive good profit from the market, Forex is bad to them, but the thinking is opposite to those who can derive profit from here on a regular basis.

Several brokers have restrictions in this area but here you are free with that broker. Personally, I prefer scalping the most and the broker ensures all scalping-genial trading facilities.