• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How forex will change you

I think forex can make you happier if you do make money. We will all be happy if we make an extra $500 a day. I would be really happy. However, if you end up losing $500 a day, you will be very upset and impulsive and will carry out revenge trade to get your money back and then losing some more so the cycle can be bad for newbie and those that are not good at making money. Making money in forex comes with time as you gain more knowledge and experiences. Since, losing money will make you sad and agitated, you should learn to control your losses and manage your money. You need to be healthy while being a trader too.

Forex trading certainly will have deep impact on the personality traits of a trader. A trader with a confident mindset will be able to capitalize from the market. However, a trader with poor strategy and mind control will incur substantial loss. This will have an impact on his morale. Unless and otherwise determination is shown, it will have a spiraling effect on the trader. Thus, adequate caution is required while trading in the market.

It depends on the changes actually because some people have been attaining the negative changes all because before one would be able to attain positive changes then there should be much sacrifies in the sense that you will have to undergo some months of learning.

Many of my friends are investing in forex recently and heard it is quite a good return.
There r few brokers they recommend, ODFX, IRONFX, FXCM & GDMFX, wonder which is good.
Can anyone share more info with me?

Forex is a global market place. It gives us a great opportunity to make a huge amount of profit. Forex can change us two ways. One is positively and another is negatively. If we can earn a good amount of money then it will change us positively but if we fail to earn and lose money then it negatively.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the way the market is and if the market is good I'll be good and if its bad I'll be bad so I don't know if that is healthy or not but I'm trying hard to take deep breaths and do my best to not get bother by a bad market but lately there is plenty of bad performances. I guess the US is now hurrying up to clean things up so hopefully the trends will go back to normal. I'm beginning to see a lot of changes but I'm happy with forex anyways.

That happens in almost all facets of life. When that which puts some money into the pocket changes in feature and the way it works, the likelihood that those who benefit from it will do as well. A bad market doesn't favour anyone and no body will become happy seeing himself fail.

I just hope that we don't all get heart diseases over forex. I think we can since we sit too much in front of our screen and that will lead to weight gain and lack of exercise. Also, we get so tense and that will also give us bad stress hormones, bad heart problems one day due to neuronal going out of control. We probably lack social activities too and that can be unhealthy at times.

I just hope that we don't all get heart diseases over forex. I think we can since we sit too much in front of our screen and that will lead to weight gain and lack of exercise. Also, we get so tense and that will also give us bad stress hormones, bad heart problems one day due to neuronal going out of control. We probably lack social activities too and that can be unhealthy at times.
You are right dear. Full time traders can be said to be living a sedentary kind of life and that is why it is always advisable for us to recreate between trades. This does not only help you revive your memory but also helps you with some diseases and illnesses related to sitting too long in a place.

You are right dear. Full time traders can be said to be living a sedentary kind of life and that is why it is always advisable for us to recreate between trades. This does not only help you revive your memory but also helps you with some diseases and illnesses related to sitting too long in a place.

I can see full time traders have a pear shape syndrome from sitting too much and might have sitting sores as well. I don't doubt it. You know you get really agitated from not moving around as your nerves are stuck in one place, so good idea to get up and walk around and do some stretching to avoid these kinds of irritating syndrome. I hope you don't yell or snap at your family or pets. We should also aim to get out and get some fresh oxygen daily too.

I can see full time traders have a pear shape syndrome from sitting too much and might have sitting sores as well. I don't doubt it. You know you get really agitated from not moving around as your nerves are stuck in one place, so good idea to get up and walk around and do some stretching to avoid these kinds of irritating syndrome. I hope you don't yell or snap at your family or pets. We should also aim to get out and get some fresh oxygen daily too.

Lol. Well, from a more detailed view of it, full time traders should take it as a responsibility and an important one at that to place their health first. It doesn't hurt to have breaks in between trades, walk around, do some little exercises and strengthen the bones, move the eye off the monitor. Forex does not change people for good or bad only in finances but health as well.

Lol. Well, from a more detailed view of it, full time traders should take it as a responsibility and an important one at that to place their health first. It doesn't hurt to have breaks in between trades, walk around, do some little exercises and strengthen the bones, move the eye off the monitor. Forex does not change people for good or bad only in finances but health as well.
I know many people who have desk jobs have pear shape syndrome and snap syndrome cause all of their nerves are jammed up most of the time from siting in one place, and no calories burned so make sure you get out and stretch and get fresh air and then work out so you don't snap at everyone that comes your way. I've noticed that about me sometimes. Easy to snap at people when you don't get good work out.

Yeah forex can help me increase my income and make my life more comfortable. Moreover it also helped me train myself about the discipline, the ability to analyze, predicted etc ...... with me forex participants not only to make money but it is fun

Forex can change you in two ways. It can turn you from an ordinary man to a rich man and from a rich man to a poor man. We just have to be careful with the way we handle it because the time it gives you profit will also be the time it gives you losses.

I think forex can make you happier if you do make money. We will all be happy if we make an extra $500 a day. I would be really happy. However, if you end up losing $500 a day, you will be very upset and impulsive and will carry out revenge trade to get your money back and then losing some more so the cycle can be bad for newbie and those that are not good at making money. Making money in forex comes with time as you gain more knowledge and experiences. Since, losing money will make you sad and agitated, you should learn to control your losses and manage your money. You need to be healthy while being a trader too.

Am agree with you but could you please tell me that what is the best trading strategies in forex.which is the best way to avoid the losses..

Forex can change you in two ways. It can turn you from an ordinary man to a rich man and from a rich man to a poor man. We just have to be careful with the way we handle it because the time it gives you profit will also be the time it gives you losses.
Yes, the business is capable of changing a trader from two different angles. That depends a lot on the knowledge we have about Forex. While some think it can turn a poor man's life around for good, it might still make you poorer.

That is right we need to be careful but aside from financial thing forex also can change us become a discipline man,it will make us as a man that really respecting time also with forex i don't have to go to office right now

@sindarin I agree with you. You can learn how to discipline your self in forex. If you trade in forex without discipline, you will be losing easily because your emotion will be controlling you all the time. Forex teaches a trader how to be disciplined.