• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How does STP broker work??

Hello all traders here..
I'm trader but still do not understand about what is STP and how does it work??
Please share your opinin here..
I need to learn with all of you..

Here is an example of how STP brokers work:

No-dealing-desk.jpg

A STP broker would not intervene in your trading. They are the middleman between you and liquidity providers.

Just like what the poster above told to us, it is clearer rather than everything here :D, Basically there isn't any intervention for this type of trading, but the problem come up with higher cost :D, i means spreads. Also if your money position got a DD broker that will be not a good luck for you

A STP broker fundamentally sends each one of your trades to the interbank market or its liquidity providers (LPs), paying little regard to whether they can be facilitated inside or not. For each trade sent, the STP broker pays a little charge to the LPs. I trade with forex with SNP Investments. I like the broker because of their premium managed account. I have one with them. I am satisfied with their service.

Honestly, I am not interested to know the business model of any broker! My main requirement is, capital safety, this is why I am interested in only regulated Forex broker, I see market maker brokers are scammers!

STP stands for Straight Through processing, its mean trader will open order and broker will not fight the trader and these order will directly to thrown on the liquidity provider, STP account is non-dealing desk which broker dealing desk will fight the trader, FXOpen also offer STP account and I am using this type account

Well; do you have any experience on ECN broker? What’s your opinion on ECN type FX broker?

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

right broker not an easy deal , thousands brokers almost are available right now in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.