• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you spend your weekend?

Mostly on the weekend, I like to relax but also keep a note of any important news or policies that may break in between and can fundamentally affect the market.

Confusion takes a root in the mind of traders because of high volatility of Forex market. But it grows confusion in traders that leads to bearing no profit. Keep yourself apart from trading when volatility is ongoing. A traders should try to adapt to the market condition to survive for a long time.

Proper learning and practicing can you understand the market properly. But search for the crafts through which you can derive a good trading return. Make your trading analysis-driven. But we see traders dive on the market directly without any trading preparation that cause harm to them.

I mostly take rest, visit my friends, and finish regular household chores like laundry. I take a break from trading and don’t even look at the charts when it’s a weekend.

On weekends, I like to keep things light. I like to go camping with friends and family. On Sunday evenings, I take out time to go through my trading journal and analyse my mistakes.