• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Can You Determine Yourself As a Perfect Trader?

It will be like imaginary only but will not going to be exist in the real world because, there's no perfect trader and that the market is always unpredictable so, we can't really think of ourselves or know that there is someone able to trade without any losing trades and easily become successful.

i guess the only way to figure out as a good result is by measuring out our result from trading di we make profit or just loose it. if we can generate stable profit everytime we trade than it can be consider you are successful already

This is what I think, if you're able to make a lot of money daily without losing on a daily basis or every trade almost then you're good. There is no such thing as a perfect trader or else we would all retire right. Forex is way too risky to set that kind of standards since no one will know how the market will move. Its too uncertain so we can be good traders and exceptional abut not perfect. If you do not loss then you are good and if you make good money then you are good.

A perfect trader will have at least 6 months of successful trading track record with data indicating a low draw down and high return on investment. The trader would have never received a margin call. Also, the trader would have never used more than 1/4th of capital in any trade. These are well known traits of a perfect trader. Such a perfect trader will also have plenty of patience, determination and eagerness to learn and excel. When I am able to meet the above mentioned criteria, I would start considering myself a perfect trader.

I think there is no 100% perfect trader in the forex market..everyone have to face losses but you can find out your success or loss percentage..if you have high percentage of success than loss i think you are a perfect trader.

A perfect trader will have at least 6 months of successful trading track record with data indicating a low draw down and high return on investment. The trader would have never received a margin call. Also, the trader would have never used more than 1/4th of capital in any trade. These are well known traits of a perfect trader. Such a perfect trader will also have plenty of patience, determination and eagerness to learn and excel. When I am able to meet the above mentioned criteria, I would start considering myself a perfect trader.

Does this really mean it is those that have those qualities that should call themselves perfect traders because I know too many people that are not even near to being a perfect trader and yet posses those qualities. Well, I think that phrase perfect trader is far from being a reality.

Does this really mean it is those that have those qualities that should call themselves perfect traders because I know too many people that are not even near to being a perfect trader and yet posses those qualities. Well, I think that phrase perfect trader is far from being a reality.

First we are in an imperfect world, meaning that we as human being ain't perfect, thus there is no way one can be a perfect trader if we really understand what it meanns by being a perfect trader, it means that one tha is perfect can trade by wining all his trade with no loss.

If i say about me, then my perfection lies on my statistic. I always get profit. But that doesn't mean I am an expert trader. It is because, I trade that time when it is very easy to analyse and can get huge profit.

First we are in an imperfect world, meaning that we as human being ain't perfect, thus there is no way one can be a perfect trader if we really understand what it meanns by being a perfect trader, it means that one tha is perfect can trade by wining all his trade with no loss.
Yes, it's a world of uncertainties hence the more reason that word doesn't apply to we humans. However there is what is called a professional trader. Those that we call pro traders. Not that they do not make mistakes or losses but it is on the barest minimum.

Yes, it's a world of uncertainties hence the more reason that word doesn't apply to we humans. However there is what is called a professional trader. Those that we call pro traders. Not that they do not make mistakes or losses but it is on the barest minimum.

You are stop on, and thus, one can only be a professional trader even I have seen some of them who havve faced great losses in the past and due to there are that proffessional trader, the where able to get back to their feets again. The way one can be a proffessional trader instead of a perfect trader is through dedication and determination with some quality time on learning.

Determination and dedication to learn lies within us only. We have to realize that we have to do something to earn money or have to make career. Nobody can teach you that. You can only do when you really want to do.

You are stop on, and thus, one can only be a professional trader even I have seen some of them who havve faced great losses in the past and due to there are that proffessional trader, the where able to get back to their feets again. The way one can be a proffessional trader instead of a perfect trader is through dedication and determination with some quality time on learning.

That is just it. What differentiates perfect trader from an average trader is what he had learnt from his extended time he has spent in the business. Of course no one became an authority in his field of endeavour within a twinkle of an eye and it is only their skills, determination and hard work that got them where they are.

Before somone will call him or her self an expert there are things to be present to prove that, an expert trader should be able to consistantly make profits without lossing, and a perfect trader should be able to make any fixed amount of money being mentioned. It is impossible to make fixed earnings in forex trading. So it is impossible to be a perfect trader.

That is just it. What differentiates perfect trader from an average trader is what he had learnt from his extended time he has spent in the business. Of course no one became an authority in his field of endeavour within a twinkle of an eye and it is only their skills, determination and hard work that got them where they are.

With more learning, but all that I know is that there are no way one can become a perfect trader. One can jist be a good trader.

I see the perfect trader determinant as a waste of time, what is the most essential is that one is being able to make profits and manages his trade properly.

With more learning, but all that I know is that there are no way one can become a perfect trader. One can jist be a good trader.

I see the perfect trader determinant as a waste of time, what is the most essential is that one is being able to make profits and manages his trade properly.
Perfection as used here doesn't really mean the literal perfection as someone without blame or mistakes, but to some degree, having much better skills than the average trader. There are traders you will see and you admire them. Not because they never lose, but you see them analyzing and you watch the market moving towards their analysis.

I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect trader since the market is so unpredictable, it can make the perfect trader a failing trader any time so therefore, trading is also dependent upon the market and not just the trader since all of us have no control over how the market will move but we can only control our losses and our capital and our entry and exit points so we are hand tied in some cases. So I will not classify anyone as a perfect trader but more of a pro trader.

No body is a perfect trader because there is no body in here in the forex market who is not losing his or her money. Whereas there are those traders who are making consistent profit in forex, they still lose their money. So this thing means that there is nothing like perfect trader.

No perfection which explain that traders could gain perfect result in trading. Traders can’t avoid losses being occur and their task is just tried to make the loss minimize. Or in other word, traders should able to generate profits more than losses in trading. We are good as a trader if we are able to be profitable consistently.

Personally am a perfect trader now because I can make alot of money presently so this is not bad at all I think i have to follow my ways and be sure that I can as well do what is good through constant practice which really can help us alot so the need for practice is always there

No perfection which explain that traders could gain perfect result in trading. Traders can’t avoid losses being occur and their task is just tried to make the loss minimize. Or in other word, traders should able to generate profits more than losses in trading. We are good as a trader if we are able to be profitable consistently.
that is very great dear there is no way which you can do away with loss in as much as forex trading is concern what you need is nothing but knowledge , earn gradually but ensure that your gain is more than loss then you are a perfect trader