• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Can You Determine Yourself As a Perfect Trader?

There are certain characteristics that all of the best traders have in common:
1.Aptitude for trading
2.Net daily profit consistently outweighs loss
3.Average wins versus duration consistently longer than average loss duration
4.Proper risk management
5.Trader instincts
I completely agree with you.

I need to get a trading education first. Then you have to maintain money management and risk ratio. And above all, you have to trade according to the plan.

Forex is earning growing popularity just because traders can trade Forex sitting at home; it helps them do other jobs outside.

You will fall in the way many times even then you have to walk on your foot to achieve success in trading. Make a good broker your trading partner.

To determine yourself as a perfect trader, try to enhance your analytical knowledge on both technical and fundamental backgrounds.

A trader can’t be perfect always because what I believe is to be a perfect trader, diverse trading knowledge is essential that can be reaped by reading e-books, watching video tutorials and trading more and more on demo account.

Perfect traders never think themselves perfect because they know well that there is no end of learning and they continue learning till the end of their career.

Thinking thyself a perfect trader is the first mistake traders mostly do. But to be perfect to some extent, traders have to try to be consistent in earning profit.