• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How can I start buying stocks?

Hey what kind of posts are this. Do you think you are asking a sensible question. However when you have only 100 buck then you should concentrate more on learning first and start trading only when you are confident about your trading knowledge and skills. You should avoid risking over 15 $ of your capital on all open trades at any point of time.

First thing you need is to get a broker and from there you can go ahead with the rest of the things. I don't think you can have the buying stock without the broker. some of the banks can do the stock trading for you with their demat account. i suggest having the broker account if you want to buy gold and other stocks.

Find a Stock broker and see how much is minimum account to open account with.

There should have stock brokers with low minimum deposit.

stock trading is usually done centrally on the stock market, you can buy shares on the stock exchange in your city.

Being new trader i think you should consult god experienced forex broker. Being new trader if you will invest without knowledge then you may loose your money so its better to invest with broker to avoid risk of loosing money

There are so many ways but actually the most efficient way for newbie with opening an online account in stock brokers that you like, but usually stock brokers offering minimum deposit which is high, and also many people said that to trade stock isn't giving much profit than forex, but i think that is only myth at all.

You can buy stocks on your own as well directly from the company to avoid heavy fees. I would always buy directly from a company since I don't like any broker's fees and tampering with my stocks. I think I dislike brokers cause their motivation is to snip from you as much as they can in every single way. I think you can go online and hit a search for the company you want to buy from and then go and buy it from them directly. Less headaches that way and remember to study Warren Buffet if you want to buy good company.

It is not that easy to make substantial income by investing only $100 in stocks. On the other hand, it is better to learn forex trading and invest that amount. In case forum bonus is used, you may not need investment at all. I started only with around $115 earned through forum bonus and in less than a year, it has grown into a considerable amount and assists me in making a regular income. All that is needed is patience and determination from your side to enter and make a successful career in forex trading.

To start buying stock from this stock market the right thing which you have to do is fine a stock broker contact him and have negotiation on how many unit you want to buy from him the open market.
Since forex trading is almost similar to stock I think that the trader must have patience

You can basically start offline. Depending on your country because I learnt that some countries accept a lot size to be 100 share units. I think countries like Indonesia has such and even if it doesn't, there are countries where $100 can buy you up to a lot. That is basically the best place to start.

I also think all the information that he is in need of can be gotten from the broker which he really want to do the trade with you must have a broker for you to be a qualify stock dealer this is what i think

yup before any trader start stock buying he must have gotten his broker its through the help of brokers that such transaction can be carried out and also you can also be sure that you fine good way which you will be buying your stock through middle men

I only have 100 bucks. How much should I buy my first one? And I'm 27.

Interestingly, I started my trading career in the stock! But, now I am an active trader in Forex (only)! I think, Forex is the most appropriate profession to me, here I get enough spaces than Stock & Options trading.

I only have 100 bucks. How much should I buy my first one? And I'm 27.

Please don’t open & close your trades based on others decision! Because, Forex is one of the most challenging profession! You have to build your trading skill here if you want to make such a decent amount of money here; otherwise no way.

There are online brokers through them you can buy stocks. You can also buy stocks by offline brokers. But you have to decide in which stock exchange you want to trade.

Traders mostly blame their fate for what is happening in trading. But it’s true that every bad incident occurs due to the lack of market researching and understanding.