• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How a Demo account proves to be effective for beginner?

Yes, demo trading is very effective for the beginners. Because this is the platform where they can practice alot without any real money and risk. So they can experiment and invent their strategies. This will help them at real trading.

@anosocialnet, that is the reason why some of us are still traders. I really wonder how many people would have had anything to do with Forex, most especially the poor traders that can't afford to lose their money to Forex in the learning stage.

Men without Demo Account, @Decub, Poor Traders will not even make out time for this business, not until they have gotten enough Money to trade with, that is for those that are too serious with trading, while it will gonna get others discouraged on the long run.

Its prove effective once you are making profit. The more profit you make the more you can earn good amount of money in here. I don't expect to loss money in forex right away right now simply because I do believe I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader their is. But if we loss then its means we still need to practice.

Definitely we surely needs to practice on the Demo Account most often than Real Account, but loss is inevitable, so loss is part of Forex Trading. But thoroughly consistency practice in the Demo Account, we can minimize the loss and Educate ourselves the more.

With that concept you can minimize the loss on real account, since demo account is virtual account you don't have to worry about loss and also will increase your own profit later as you already maximized your potential in demo account.

Maximizing our Profit in the Demo Account should be what we have to be working for, and once we can be able to do that, we can also be able to do same at the Real Account. Though that the Demo Account is Virtual Account, contrary; i think that we should worry about loss, because all our practice in the Virtual Account has a bit reflection in our Real Live Account.

Definitely we surely needs to practice on the Demo Account most often than Real Account, but loss is inevitable, so loss is part of Forex Trading. But thoroughly consistency practice in the Demo Account, we can minimize the loss and Educate ourselves the more.

Exactly, losses in forex is inevitable in both Demo or real account, but by trading in the Demo account you can minimise the mistake in real account.

Yeah, it is better we do all kind of Mistake at the Demo Account because it will help us to resolve it and correct ourselves in time while trading the Demo Account. And that will reduce the mistakes we can encounter trading the Real Account. Thanks for creating a Demo Account.

Demo account is the first thing to getting in Forex before going to real account. If you will perform good with Demo account and learn about forex then it will be good for real trading.

The proof is that still there are a lot of traders from newbie to advanced traders that still using demo account for their own purpose like testing the strategy or even trying to get familiar with forex technique.

Its in demo account that we practice. The more we practice the more we develop self confidence as we can trade good and make good income in here. I do recommend that we invest our time learning first if we are newbies to make sure we can earn big later on.

Many sides to the Demo account is just the economic nature of it. Since the trader has nothing to lose by investing in it, it is a choice everyone wants to take advantage of. It doesn't matter the level of skills that trader has as even a pro can still use it to develop his skills.

The demo account is very effective for traders because a demo account only virtual money then we can use a demo account with a well, to practice trading with a comfortable, therefore we had to use a demo account so well that the skills of our trading will increase and we will be able to get successful trading

Many sides to the Demo account is just the economic nature of it. Since the trader has nothing to lose by investing in it, it is a choice everyone wants to take advantage of. It doesn't matter the level of skills that trader has as even a pro can still use it to develop his skills.

yeah exactly there are many people who question the use of demo account, stating that people trade easy as they dont have to loose anything and they trade casually, but still its use are much more.

Demo accounts actually act as a training platform for all levels of Forex traders and thus if we can trade in demo ,we can built the self confidence with positive attitude which will help our trading career to reach the top of success.

Demo accounts gives trader the exposure to the real market, without risking his capital.

It is just an basic advantage of demo trading. The only thing bad about demo trading is that it can't train emotions. Other than that demo does good to not only a new trader but also an experienced trader.

According to my trading experience I think . Forex is a knowledgeable business basically. Without proper trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all. We traders in particularly the newcomers should demo account for acquiring exact trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all practically. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge.