• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hi everyone. I found bug hmm

What's the bug please help to define. This website provide me a lot of information that help me share and post my experience. That's help me become better trader.

I am ltonser. Hmm and i found the bug on website

Sometimes, it happens! But don’t worry; this is a very large community and I see, the forum authorities are very much active on the security issue. Maybe then it was a forum maintained session when you faced problem.

Ensuring success it is the ultimate objective of any trader. But foreign currency exchange trader must be careful in selecting trades and of course he will require proper trading mentality to keep sentiments away from trading decisions. In simple sense forex is nothing but taking advantage of price movements of different currencies values. Even though technically the work is straightforward, traders fail to make profits due to lack of education and skills.

It would be very nice if you could explain exactly where you have found a bug or at least contact forum administrator. In this manner nobody can do much to fix it. There is great community on this forum followed with administrators, so you can always feel free to contact them

I don’t know; why he is silent & no response! Strange!! By the way, I have been using this forum from a long time without any issue.

Forex is a great business for making money online. Success wants diligence, determination and perseverance from traders. Proper trading is needed for better outcome. Majority of the traders can’t do this job perfectly.

During volatility you can maintain short term entries. Use pending order, take profit and stop loss because they are all significant for you.

With the digitalization of the world, education acquiring is becoming easier because now traders don’t need to spend money to learn trading.