• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hedging is useful for all time ?

Hedging can be a profitable approach by some traders, but according to me it is the process to lost equity again, instead of hedging it would be better to close the order. And practically by and large regulated trading brokers don’t allow hedging as well scalping.

Yes , a powerful trading strategy is more appropriate to make sure a healthy trading life with certainly, but first of all it would be great if we ensure the real money managing plan , otherwise it is useless to have most supreme demandable trading strategy. So , always ensure how to manage money.

Can you please explain, how it can be profitable (with market chart)? Because, I am not sure! I never tried this complicated trading style in my trading!

From all scalping is really profitable that brings profit very rapidly than other trading techniques. But mostly brokers don’t allows trading concept as this. so, the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Not always, but I use this trading style in the rangy market! During pure trendy market, hedging is not possible for me, because of my low trading capital.

Hedging can be a profitable approach by some traders, but according to me it is the process to lost equity again, instead of hedging it would be better to close the order. And practically by and large regulated trading brokers don’t allow hedging as well scalping.

The info you put about regulated broker is wrong. Dealing desk brokers put restrictions on trading methods. Not regulations.

Hedging is a useful thing that can help you minimize the risks. But I wouldn't use it all the time.

I am really interested to know more about this strategy! Because, I think hedging is one of the most complicated trading style! So, please explain more…………………..

Hedging strategy is open opposite order to lock loss and we can look will floating loss same number whereas price will move even up and down, difficulties using hedging is when to open lock hedging because can possible when already open lock hedging but still trend against one order that opened and loss will higher more

Yes, that’s the course of action! But, I don’t think it’s a good way of trading! Yes, you can lock your balance; but it’s not any solution or any way of making money!

Yes, that’s the course of action! But, I don’t think it’s a good way of trading! Yes, you can lock your balance; but it’s not any solution or any way of making money!

I would not say that. There are many hedging strategies which are profitable but traders keep them for themselves. There are lots of hedging strategies shared on the internet as well but I can't say for sure if they are giving profit or not.

I would not say that. There are many hedging strategies which are profitable but traders keep them for themselves. There are lots of hedging strategies shared on the internet as well but I can't say for sure if they are giving profit or not.

Thanks for your reply mate! Yes, I see! But I don’t think, these type of strategies are useful for the retail Forex trader! Have you ever seen any retail trader with hedging strategy (mainly)?

Thanks for your reply mate! Yes, I see! But I don’t think, these type of strategies are useful for the retail Forex trader! Have you ever seen any retail trader with hedging strategy (mainly)?

Don't do research on traders. lol I only read and learn or observe whatever I can. So a real herger need to answer this.

Inorder to prevent the risk of currency value to fall down which as a result causes you to loss money and your investment, the Hedging technique is the best choice to mitigate these kind of risk there are several types of hedging being done in various scenarios to prevent the loss of your investment.

When leverage is in play, the negative swap increase cost of hedging at the end of every day and that counts as 7 days a week on a 5 available trading day.

Hedging is not for newbie. It is a very advanced thing. When I was new, I also thought like you. But by doing so if you fall against a trend, eventually you will lose your money. When a pair is in a ranging market, this may work for some extend but not all the time. That's the reason it's not a cup of tea for newbie.

Everyone has a different choice over the ways of earning knowledge. So, make gathering knowledge your primary choice so you can be benefited ultimately. Watch video tutorials and read e-books to do so.

Hedging can be useful in managing risk, but its effectiveness depends on market conditions and individual trading strategies. It's not universally applicable at all times and should be used judiciously based on specific circumstances and goals.