• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Health and Forex goes side by side

yes when we are healthy ,we can trade with proper concentration and like that we can make profit as per the plan and strategy but yes if our health detoriates its impossible to trade and make profit

Forex trading is a healthy business; yes there is no physical hard work; but too much mental pressure! That’s way, I do meditation in the every mooring before opening my trading chart (for 15 minutes only).

yes traders have to give same importance to health also as they give to the Forex business because when we get good health ,they can trade with cooll and calm mind with good results.

Since forex always means constantly being in front of the monitor and a sedentary lifestyle, you shouldn't forget about stretching and physical activity.

Trading is all about the mental game; so take care about my mental condition with my health! On the other hand, I don’t open any new trade position when I am not 100% okay in mentally or physically.

Forex trading is a healthy business; yes there is no physical hard work; but too much mental pressure! That’s way, I do meditation in the every mooring before opening my trading chart (for 15 minutes only).

It’s a good practice, I see many successful Forex traders do meditation before starting their trading! By the way, may I know your procedure of meditation?

Seems good, but I think not all trader will like to start with meditation, indeed meditation can making minds being calmly and will concentration, if any trader having these habit and help them is good they meditation before start

Yes, but which traders are really serious on their trading definitely, they will take this kind of step; it really helps me a lot.

Since forex always means constantly being in front of the monitor and a sedentary lifestyle, you shouldn't forget about stretching and physical activity.
This is why I like meditation & football; I always open my chart after doing 10-15 minutes meditation.

Some of my tips for new traders is try to understand the trading business. You have to have knowledge and skills to do good in trading. Don't expect to make money just by entering into the market. Try to learn the mindset a professional trader should have.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Trading is a game of psychology. And in this game of psychology, if the mind cannot be properly used and analyzed, it will be very difficult to make a profit. For this, I do regular meditation. It helps to clear my mind.

If I want to do trading analysis, I have to be healthy first. Trading is purely a game of psychology. So I can never expect anything good from trading if I don't manage my mindset properly. That's why I need to stay healthy.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Yes especially mental health is very important. If you are mentally upset or your mind is not working properly for some reason, a person should stay away from trading that time.

Yes, I agree with you that everyone should track his performance because it makes traders aware of their lacking. It also suggests traders to work on those lacking to recover from incapability.

We should evaluate our choice if it is auspicious for us. Primarily, rely on the analysis that is suitable for you, for example, analyzing with technical tools.

We have narrow patience and adaptation power so we suffer a lot. A forex trader should learn how to adapt to the market’s ups and downs to get better return from the market.