• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have you any good experience on trading bonus?

I am asking this question because, I see so many negative comments on bonus issue! So, traders please add your opinion on trading bonus; do you have any good experience on bonus?

Not actually! Even, my initial target wasn’t on bonus or leverage! My main requirement was transparent live trading service; besides I see so many negative reviews on bonus!

Bonuses are usually given by the broker with many conditions. The conditions are used for their convenience. That's why I'm not in favor of bonuses.

I’ve used trading bonuses multiple times. TurnkeyForex provides a bonus on every fresh deposit and tbh I don’t have any bad experience. Infact it helped me increase my trading capital. You just need to find a reliable broker offering bonus and you are good to go.

Brokers offer deposit bonuses to help you open large trading positions even if you have deposited a low capital. The bonus may vary from broker to broker.

Most brokers offer tight spreads on major currency pairs. It’s important to check their average spread size on other currency pairs too.
Many traders trade many pairs. It is not a good idea to trade so many pairs. As you spend more time with the pair, trading fewer pairs will provide more information.

Trading bonus is a good opportunity for traders to augment their trading capital. I mean what’s the damage if you are getting a little extra. I’ve used a welcome bonus offered by finprotrading and there wasn’t any problem in trade execution or withdrawals.

No I don’t! I think, your trading knowledge is your main capital here! So, if your trading capital is below the mark, don’t be upset! Always try to gather important knowledge on the Forex market!

No I don’t! I think, your trading knowledge is your main capital here! So, if your trading capital is below the mark, don’t be upset! Always try to gather important knowledge on the Forex market!
If we are doing our trades with full planning then the results we can get will also get increased.

Survival of traders who trade for living is really difficult. These types of traders can’t easily accept losses as it is a treat to their survival. Too many traders, forex trading is the cardinal profession and they always try to trade according to their strategy.

Strength of mind makes the difference and a determined trader can go to great lengths to flourish their trading. A trader can be well-learned by taking lessons from his mistakes. Forex trading is such a thing that can fully destroy you if you don’t have a valuable asset like learning. You can develop your potential to gain better return from Forex trading.

Starting trading without practicing is like jumping in the sea without caring about the high dying possibility. Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue.

Traders need to keep eye on a number of issues including market trend, external market condition, technical position etc. The more a trader studies the more, the more he becomes innovative about the market.