• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/CHF forecast

The Stock indicator is situating in the end position and making a signal of buy. But according to the trend line analysis a point is caught that is 1.2240 where market may come so buyers should take a pending order here in buy level and to them the target point will be at 1.2622.

gbpchf-d1-instaforex-group.png

Last week, I made 170 pips here (by 2 sell trades)! Yes, the trading spreads is high here so I use CHF related trading pairs only when I have perfect confirmation from my personal trading strategy! By the way, now I am interested to buy here!

GBP/CHF is my favorite trading pair because I get more than 80% accuracy here! It’s a volatile trading pair! As a result in a month I get enough number of pips here! On the other hand, I am active in Gold and silver.

If you still prefer the cross the cross rate currency pair then you will included GBP/GPY , as far as I know that GBP/GPY also included as one of the most volatile currency when it comes to London Sessions, but still I prefer EUR/USD or GBP/USD at the moment.

I think GBPUSD also changes with time hold USD on account if this currency will strongest than GBP might will giving benefit, but if occur opposite condition hold USDmight value currency also will weak than GBP.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.