• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx discipline

The traders who are particularly newcomer can lern Fx from lots of sources that available right now. But in order to my trading experience I think Pips school is more appropriate which always all important trading tips with essential terms and condition which is really supportive for the newbie.

Discipline is very important for every trader. I try to create a trading policy through discipline maintenance after doing a lot of analysis when trading.

instead of demo i right now i am busy with micro account which really supportive to ensure real trading experience.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Discipline in forex is very most important. You need to be a consistent and uniform trader in order to gain success for a long-term foundation.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

protecting your capital is very important, it focuses on money management and risk management, its most important issue to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

Discipline is the most important thing one should have. Every successful traders has this common habit of being discipline. Every trader should make some ground rules and strictly follow them.