• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Free Forex 50$ No Deposit bonus on new live accounts

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
Start trading at no risk with a free 50$ no deposit bonus in 3 simple steps:

1. Open a live trading account with TradingForex.com

2. Get Verified

3. Receive 50$ on your trading account

More info

TradingForex.com

Broker Representative
Forex No deposit bonus means that you can start trading with TradingForex.com without having to deposit any money. This is the best choice for new traders who wish to start trading with no risk. It is as easy as just filling in the TradingForex.com live account form with your personal information and once verified your get your 50$ to begin your free Forex trading.

TradingForex.com tries hard to provide the best free no deposit bonus with the best trading conditions. This is why we highly recommend that you try your trading skills with real money and test the best MT4 platform without the risk of losing any of your funds.

More info

Hi guys, does anyone has been trading on this broker? I just received a promotion from one of their representative, I think its a great offer and they are well established.

$12 (per lot) Instant Cash Back Rebates

Get Paid to Trade:

INSTANT CASH BACK REBATES

Always in touch with our clients' needs and wishes Trading Forex is introducing something really special that is certain to raise your trading experience to a whole new level.

As your trading volume grows so does your balance, making you even more money on every traded lot

You trade - We pay. If you're looking for the most cash back on your forex rebates, you've come to the right place

Trading Forex Inspired by Experts | Best Spreads in the Market

It always excite me to have good bonus to trade with because I get into a freedom zone where I can be seriously aggressive with aiming for massive profits and risk is zero because nothing is invested from my own pocket. I love using OctaFX broker since they have great 8 USD no deposit bonus. Although it’s low but the kind of freedom one is given that makes it huge and worth using. I have made solid profits so far using this wonderful bonus.

Without depositing money and we can create this account means really this forex will be the best business for the investment. Because this rekeers forex fund management business is based on currency, we can invest money based upon other country currency value. With these facilities we can attain success in this forex business.

I always believe having free bonuses is what guides a new comer to invest his own money, but of course it has to be from right company and that will help us know the potential of this work, but if we get stuck with wrong company then we are only going to lose interest to trade, so that’s why it’s very crucial that we select the right broker even with just free bonus.

I am not looking at amount, but reputation of the company which is why OctaFX is my selection based on their epic achievements which makes me comfortable especially with been an award winning true ECN company while they also have 8 USD no deposit bonus to help us out to make a fortune here!

I always believe having free bonuses is what guides a new comer to invest his own money, but of course it has to be from right company and that will help us know the potential of this work, but if we get stuck with wrong company then we are only going to lose interest to trade, so that’s why it’s very crucial that we select the right broker even with just free bonus.

I am not looking at amount, but reputation of the company which is why OctaFX is my selection based on their epic achievements which makes me comfortable especially with been an award winning true ECN company while they also have 8 USD no deposit bonus to help us out to make a fortune here!

Any bonus is great for new traders especially in early point of their career while what makes it easier is when the broker can be reliable and trusted upon and that’s where I find OctaFX too good just like you, it’s extremely good with having all the benefits and facilities of the world which includes even the great bonus that is up to no deposit bonus.

I am not using their service only because of no deposit bonus, but also their high level of reputation and that’s where I am finding this so good and I feel this is one of the great reason I am so successful in this high risk market like Forex especially with the level of consistency I am getting into!

Having good bonus is so good especially for new comers, as we are able to work easily and also we can try new stuff that can help us succeed. I am working with Nova FX broker where there is incredible 200 USD welcome bonus, it is really helpful and allows us to work easily which mostly brings solid rewards and allows me to be successful while there is also simple policy without any restrictions which is what makes me feel so good as a trader.

I think now most people will agree to the fact, no deposit bonuses are not good enough and there are definitely better options available for us, ii prefer to use that only and in that it is especially demo contest that comes across as the best. I love participating on demo contest with OctaFX broker especially on their latest Southampton Supreme demo contest; it is really cool with giant prize up to 1000 USD and much more according to our performance.

What you said is understandable Hansel, I mean we often hate it when we complete all the requirement and later we’re told that this wasn’t enough and all our efforts are wasted, so in such scenario, I am never really comfortable with things. I work with OctaFX Company and with them there is no non-sense stuff since everything is straight forward especially with their giant bonus which is up to 50% and is use able too making things so much easier.