• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

forexcup demo contests

FX Market Masters September 2012

We announce a start of applying for participation in the contest between traders “FX Market Masters September 2012”, in which a winner will get a post of PAMM ECN account manager with a balance of $1000.

FXOpen regularly holds such qualifying tournaments – 5 traders have already received the ability to manage large accounts this year. Everyone, who wants to, can participate in the competition. Registration is available until September, 2 and the contest will be held since September, 3 to September, 28.

On the first day of the contest each participant will get a start-up deposit - $5000. The task is rather simple – to trade and to make profit. The winner will be the trader with the biggest capital at the end of the competition. By the way, all participants with the profit of 80% (or more) will receive cash bonuses.

2012-08-15_131651_en.jpg

The terms of the competition:
• Participation is free;
• Start-up deposit $5000 and a leverage 1:100 are provided;
• Currency pairs: 28;
• Lot: from 0.1 to 1 (one order can be opened with only 1 lot);
• Maximum number of orders (including pending ones): 5;
• Minimum: 50 participants;
• Advisors are prohibited;
• Lock is forbidden;
• Minimum number of trades: 20;
• Minimum volume of all trades (in lots): 20.

There are 7 prizes:
1st place - $1000 + bonus;
2nd place - $400 + bonus;
3rd place – $200 + bonus;
4th place - $120 + bonus;
5th place - $100 + bonus;
6th place - $100 + bonus;
7th place - $80 + bonus.

It is always a pleasure to be part of demo contest since this work as double role per demo plus prize; it is the combination that no trader hates. I work with OctaFX broker and I must say I am extremely happy with things since they have epic cTrader demo contest which is short yet highly effective with having 400 dollar prize too, so that’s why I love to work with them and that really leads me into best place to practice with heart.