• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading, where do customers go?

Forex trading, where do customers go?

Forex trading uses currency and stock markets from a variety of countries to create a trading market where millions and millions are traded and exchanged daily. This market is similar to the stock market, as people buy and sell, but the market and the over all results are much much larger. Those involved in the forex trading markets include the Deutsche bank, UBS, Citigroup, and others such as HSBC, Braclays, Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan Chase, and still others such as Goldman Sachs, ABN Amro, Morgan Stanley, and so on.

To get involved in the forex trading markets, contacting any of these large broker assistance firms is going to be in your best interest. Sure, anyone can get involved in the forex market, but it does take time to learn about what is hot, what is not, and just where you should place your money at this time.

Yea that is true you have the ultimate reason of saying that forex trading uses ssame features just like stock market so the best thing here is for you to know the major distinguish about this two program.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that is true you have the ultimate reason of saying that forex trading uses ssame features just like stock market so the best thing here is for you to know the major distinguish about this two program.

Forex trading is a market that is run online, so we can run this business through a computer connected to the internet. but we can also make trades directly through a broker that provides a means for trading in their office.

Yeah it is run online. because of the computer and the Internet that the computer is stable way to make trade that more people have become interested to be in forex trading. It is very much convenient and gives you the freedom to trade anywhere and anytime.

It's necessary to have internet connectivity. And yet, even before trading in Forex will still need of connection online and since, its in the form of numbers and they have the protocol or system for that. And nowadays it's more simplified for the traders and we have here now many trading platforms.

For modern traders like you and me, i think internet connection is very important for us, but there are traditional traders that still doing traditional way to trade, with phone, i mean cable phone, they use that way to trade, and that is truly old style but still proven as good way, but usually only someone or constitution with higher capital that only doing that thing.

Yeah the two market are similar to each other but they don't work in the same way forex trading is more profitable,plain and also more risky,here in forex trading it is so transparent that no one can manipulate the market,but in stock exchanging market it is different and also we will need to know someone inside.

Manipulating market? people still can do that, especially for someone who has big amount of money to trade, make market as their own and make sure to gain more profit, even that still transparant but still market could be manipulate with some strategy from that traders but usually the one who manipulate it not an individual trader

Yes you are right forex is very big market with big profit. Trader has to be very much updated by market trends and its strategy and without training you may have face loss, so better try demo account first in forex and start your journey in forex trading. You can also consult good experienced broker.

They have free information about the Forex market or the news in the different sources. While, we can have the Forex brokers to be known and has good reputation, which you can also ask the trusted and respected brokers. I can say that it's the best on keep on researching for the best.

They have free information about the Forex market or the news in the different sources. While, we can have the Forex brokers to be known and has good reputation, which you can also ask the trusted and respected brokers. I can say that it's the best on keep on researching for the best.

Mostly. All brokers has their won unique features of which thats what that makes them special. Some traders or costumers as you said will need some specific feature that a certain broker is offering fine. Like not all brokers has the PAMM and micro accounts. So it all depends on what a trader needs or whats in a broker.

If you search then you will get many genuine brokers with best deals. All you have to do is check there backgrounds and select your comfortable investment plans.

I think customers are not tied to the broker and they can go to any other bank or the broker for the sales of the currency and to make some money. It becomes harder to make money in the short time anyway so you have to understand that some of the time it becomes harder to manage the trading and moving to another broker is good choice.

Since theirs really no customer in forex trading but rather us as a clients. I guess theirs three things that going to happen to use in forex trading. Its either we trade and loss money or get MC and give up forex trading for good. Or trade and make profit and continue trading or continue trading even if we are losing.

Since theirs really no customer in forex trading but rather us as a clients. I guess theirs three things that going to happen to use in forex trading. Its either we trade and loss money or get MC and give up forex trading for good. Or trade and make profit and continue trading or continue trading even if we are losing.

Clients and customers are the same thing in the sense that we are customers to the brokers as we are the retailer traders also forex trading is an OTC(Over The Counter) business it has no direct office. So therefore we the retailer traders are customers to the brokers because without us they won't succeed.

We use the term 'trader' for ourself as we are directly or indirectly involved at trading at forex trading. But if we go through the brokers then we are the client for them.

Majority of the customers, clients, traders whichever name the person chooses to adopt would want to go to a broker that has that proven track record so they are sure their money is in safe hands.

We use the term 'trader' for ourself as we are directly or indirectly involved at trading at forex trading. But if we go through the brokers then we are the client for them.

Yes, that is so true! By the way, we have to select our trading broker so sincerely since market maker brokers are available here and there! But, that doesn’t mean all of Forex brokers are the market maker.

Majority of the customers, clients, traders whichever name the person chooses to adopt would want to go to a broker that has that proven track record so they are sure their money is in safe hands.

This is why, traders need to trade with the regulated Forex Brokers! Because, only regulated Forex brokers are secure! On the other hand, non-regulated Forex brokers are risky! They kill traders profit, it’s an online profession so, security is a big issue here.

This is why, traders need to trade with the regulated Forex Brokers! Because, only regulated Forex brokers are secure! On the other hand, non-regulated Forex brokers are risky! They kill traders profit, it’s an online profession so, security is a big issue here.

You are right, non-regulated Forex brokers are too risky! I have very bad experience with a market maker broker, they blocked my account after making 300% profit! Really frustrating.