• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Trading Strategy

Work on your strategy to increase its effectiveness by warding off its pitfalls. This practice is rare among traders.Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals.

The bid price is what the dealer is willing to pay for a currency while the ask price is the rate at which a dealer will sell the same currency.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

In my opinion, I think a trader should first perform a trading strategy on a demo account and then on a live account if not sure about the strategy.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.
Indeed! For that, a trader should practice trading on a demo account to boost their trading skills and understanding.

Mobile trading is helpful for many traders because majority of the traders can’t stay home all the time. Hence, it leaves them a great opportunity to use mobile trading app when on the go.

Forex won’t give you profit according to your calculation but keeping calculation will help you take decision how much you should trade every month.

Taking high risk to gain more profit isn’t called success rather you should focus on cutting risks as much as possible. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex. It is such a thing that can kill your dream.

Taking high risk to gain more profit isn’t called success rather you should focus on cutting risks as much as possible. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex. It is such a thing that can kill your dream.
When the Risks are more in our trading we will have to control them.

There are different strategies like scalping, hedging, long-term trading used by traders. Personally I like scalping strategy because I can gain quick profit through scalping.

The better the strategy is, the higher the return is. So, we should try to develop such a proved strategy that gives us average profit.

Strategies of traders vary according to their trading styles and techniques. As a scalper, I always try to follow scalping strategies even though sometimes I go beyond scalping strategy.

Over-trading will bring losses foe you. This practice of over-trading should be deducted to attain trading success; otherwise trading success will become a mirage for traders.

for the beginners level , i think choosing a broker is really a challenging issue. because so many scams brokers are in online.