• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading or business look good on resume

If you're in the financial industry then I think owning a forex business or act as a full time trader can be useful in some financial jobs. It will show that you know how to trade or have management in forex experiences if you were to become a manged fund manager or do something in forex like work for a Forex broker or sales or management. I think it will look good if you're a successful, experienced trader. I know that in order to create content on pro website, you must be a good trader or have experiences. Do you all think so or do you work in such a field?

I don't know how truth this thing will be ve I have not seen a job that needs you to be a good trader before you will be given an advantage to work I'm sure it will be in a very small area of the financial sector like only in the stock market or to work with a broker.

Well, the fact is forex profitable. Allowing traders to start trading with small capital because leverage system available. However, we can’t ignore other side of fact that this business risky and difficult too. Not easy to someone make the risk minimize and able to overcome all difficulties. If he is have no proper knowledge and experience.

Well, the fact is forex profitable. Allowing traders to start trading with small capital because leverage system available. However, we can’t ignore other side of fact that this business risky and difficult too. Not easy to someone make the risk minimize and able to overcome all difficulties. If he is have no proper knowledge and experience.
its the trader that always make this business so risky for himself because from what I know in forex trading there are some principle which we need to follow but sometime the traders fail to abide by this principle which contributed to their failure

Trading with leverage is very risky so I dont think that its important for the trader to try a bit to compare trading with anything else it good that your leverage always be small in nature

If you are not comfortable with Forex then you can go for traditional business or job, but for me only Forex trading is real! When I started Forex trading then I hadn’t any other option and now I am making 20% profit here! So, I am not interested in any other job or business!

If you are not comfortable with Forex then you can go for traditional business or job, but for me only Forex trading is real! When I started Forex trading then I hadn’t any other option and now I am making 20% profit here! So, I am not interested in any other job or business!

I must say, 20% is such a standard monthly return! You are looking like a pro trader! I am very much interested to know more about your learning procedure! What’s the name of your trading procedure?

Trading with leverage is very risky so I dont think that its important for the trader to try a bit to compare trading with anything else it good that your leverage always be small in nature

I think, trading with a small trading leverage is okay like 1:100! But, no doubt high trading leverages are always risky! I see, greedy Forex traders mainly use high trading leverage for making quick money in a short period of time.

In every financial market, a trader can think of generating profit. But to achieve success on the merchant of currency exchanges a trader will know how to develop the skills that can help him in administrating funds and achieve his trading goals. And yes, if you are working with proper trading methods according to your abilities to make investment and take risks, then you can think of attaining the desired success here.

In every financial market, a trader can think of generating profit. But to achieve success on the merchant of currency exchanges a trader will know how to develop the skills that can help him in administrating funds and achieve his trading goals. And yes, if you are working with proper trading methods according to your abilities to make investment and take risks, then you can think of attaining the desired success here.

The point is; traders need to understand first their trading skill; and they shouldn’t expect any unrealistic profit. Because, unrealistic profit brings losses.

However, you cannot trade without leverage. Leverage you must use.

Forex is a very popular business in this world.
Forex trading is getting popular day by day. You can make money by trading foreign currency. It can be a good source of income if you can learn the art of trading. To acquire the knowledge and skills you need to study a lot.

Try to determine the right capital sizing and learn the ways of handling the capital so you can go too far in Forex. At last, try to start your trading journey with a regulated trading broker.