• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Currency dealing can never be an simple factor because we have to spend our time so as to generate and when we don't do their best we won't accomplish our achievements so consequently currency dealing trading is not an simple factor for anyone,only if we have been used to the industry and also have more experience.

For sure it is not simple and that is the factor with the currency trading. I would think about investing the cash on the identical other methods instead of currency trading because not all enough time the cash is going to be possible for the individuals. I just occur to know that it would just mean to create factors more better for the individuals.

No one will talk about Forex trading to be one of the easiest way to gain profits but there's no impossible things that we can have potential for success in this field and earn huge profits better than in other investments or jobs. So, it's up to us how we prioritize Forex trading and how we approach on it.

yes, every traders have same opportunity to become success and gain high profit but as we know that forex trading is really complicated and will be not easy to everyone analyze it. and then, initially we need to learning and practice to gain knowledge and trading skill. but learning and practice here is not something that being done overnight. need long process and in this case, traders should patient.

Do you make profit in forex each month? If the answer is yes then how much do you earn? If not then how much do you loss? Because forex trading is not a question of if its easy or not. If you know how to trade and you make profit then its easy. If you keep on losing then I guess its a clear sign that you are losing and its not easy.

I think it will be a good if we have monthly profit. But if that is no profit in a month then, we should think carefully to have better trading because, a month of trading will means a long time to try to gain profits. Thus, it's difficult to achieve if we haven't done good trades and prediction of the market.

Yes it is true forex is not easy but that doesn’t means you can’t able to doing forex.Just open demo account and learn Forex.

Yes, You are right. Learning in forex is very important. In forex, proper knowledge and experience are compulsory because without knowledge trading always risky. If you are gain more experience and improve trading skills go with demo account, start with this that’s easy, and risk free way. If you become better trader, I will suggest you focus on each market activity and try to start taking risk.

The great mistake that people do is they rush to trade Forex thinking it is easy source of money and no efforts are required. They actually want easy money and they opt Forex trading. This is the main cause of losses in Forex. The other cause is taking high risks to earn huge money from Forex in a short time.

Earning huge amount meant to work hard to get it... But, the forex is tempt to increase the profit, the only requirement is experience and ideas on trade. It is not easy, but the chance is there to earn good!

That will be based on the profits we will have and if our capital is enough for this trading plan or target profits. I don't recommend to have sudden changes in the trading plans when it comes to the profits goal. We should have done from the beginning the knowledge about the Forex market before we take more risks to gain bigger amount.

According to me Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.What do you think.

Forex trading is never easy for the unexperienced. Even experienced traders sometimes do bad trades on account of nervousness or doubts. The market is very unpredictable.

true if forex trading is not a very easy thing to do because we can to be able to generate profits from forex trading we need a very good knowledge and also to understand the movement of the market, therefore before we trade it's good we have to train trade skills first we have to make it more easier for us to be able to turn a profit

Actually Forex is not a easy business but if you understand it it is so easy and you can make money form Forex very easily.

true if forex trading is not a very easy thing to do because we can to be able to generate profits from forex trading we need a very good knowledge and also to understand the movement of the market, therefore before we trade it's good we have to train trade skills first we have to make it more easier for us to be able to turn a profit
How you are going to have profitable trading if you have the knowledge but no experience. It's like you are graduate student but you don't have yet the job experience which will lead you to the difficult to achieve success in life. And yet, just like trading it will be not simple to learn the Forex market.

Forex trading is never easy for the unexperienced. Even experienced traders sometimes do bad trades on account of nervousness or doubts. The market is very unpredictable.
experienced traders know the right way to handle something like that in their trading, also for them trading is something that they need to accomplish according to the style that traders prefer, if we have good analyzation skill then we will reduce the difficulty of forex and make it more easier.

We have different levels of knowledge and experience and so we would not be able to give the same answer. But generally forex is indeed hard. I have not been able to make profit yet in forex. I have loss most of my bonus payment.

Forex trading is easy once we know how to trade. But if we don't know what we are doing then its just a waste of time. I do hope I can make good income in forex. I been trading in forex for more than a year now and so far for 10 months straight I'm happy that I'm making profit some how. Its sound easy but its not. Because in order to sustain my earnings I need to constantly do research.