• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is a challenge

I believe the real challenge is when we begin trading. That phase is the one when the number of losses are more. Once the trader understands what trading is all about he comes to an ease. And after some time with experience the trader becomes comfortable with trading despite losses.

success is open for all kinds of trader , make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Its not a measured or measurable statistic. sometimes the number is 90%, sometimes 80 or 95 or 97 or 98 or 99. The number doesn't matter - the underlying truth remains - the great majority of new traders will quickly fail.

Forex is amazing , its all we know , it can be amazing in your life if you can acquire good knowledge and experience with a reliable support from a credible trading broker , thats all.

According to me the only challenge is believing in forex trading. If you believe that you can make profit in forex trading, you can do it. If you believe that it is a very difficult thing to do, you may never actually try that harder. But once you have made up your mind, there is no challenge that can stop you from achieving profits in forex trading.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

according to me, you can start with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience , otherwise survive could be difficult as a new in trading.

@dougbennett I totally agree with you. These challenges can be very helpful if we learn from them. Some traders just lose hope in such challenging situations which are actually opportunities to learn and grow.

Forex trading is a challenge, but it is also super rewarding. If you know what you are doing, you can make a lot of money. The key to success is being careful but also being ready for anything. Proper learning will help you make good trading decisions and be a successful trader.

Forex trading is a challenge, but it is also super rewarding. If you know what you are doing, you can make a lot of money. The key to success is being careful but also being ready for anything. Proper learning will help you make good trading decisions and be a successful trader.
In the business of Forex trading we will have to understand that getting success is not going to be easy for us and will require a lot of Efforts by us.

According to me the only challenge is believing in forex trading. If you believe that you can make profit in forex trading, you can do it. If you believe that it is a very difficult thing to do, you may never actually try that harder. But once you have made up your mind, there is no challenge that can stop you from achieving profits in forex trading.
It is indeed the most crucial thing to consider in the world of forex trading. Without the right trading mindset, it's not possible to earn money on a regular basis.

I consider forex to be an enterprise. It's also like any other business. However, the main difference is that people involved in forex are impulsive in their decisions. This is what makes the business of trading in forex extremely very risky. If you are able to follow the guidelines for risk control and manage your impulses, you could achieve great success in this industry.

I consider forex to be an enterprise. It's also like any other business. However, the main difference is that people involved in forex are impulsive in their decisions. This is what makes the business of trading in forex extremely very risky. If you are able to follow the guidelines for risk control and manage your impulses, you could achieve great success in this industry.
When we are looking to earn the profits from our trades we will need to use such kind of a Trading system that is easy to understand for us.