• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading and Russian-Ukraine WAR!

The world market is now heaving unusual because of the current war between Russia & Ukraine! So, what are your preparation guys; How are you guys preparing for this crisis? Do you guys following the same rule as like before or making an additional plan?

The world market is now heaving unusual because of the current war between Russia & Ukraine! So, what are your preparation guys; How are you guys preparing for this crisis? Do you guys following the same rule as like before or making an additional plan?
In the business of Forex trading the main and the important thing is the use of a reliable trading based plan.

A war is threat to the economy so it creates imbalance and instability. I am very much careful about my trading during the war. I reduced by trading lot size owing to the imbalance economic condition. Otherwise, my trading will face a great slump in the end of the day.

A war is threat to the economy so it creates imbalance and instability. I am very much careful about my trading during the war. I reduced by trading lot size owing to the imbalance economic condition. Otherwise, my trading will face a great slump in the end of the day.
Wow, that’s really interesting! I see, the crypto market is behaving like very unusual right now! So, surely we traders need to be more careful here! But again, I liked your idea, let’s see what I can do with my trading lot size!

The market condition is not going well and fundamental analysts can understand it well. That’s because of the Russia-Ukraine war. This war affects the whole world’s economy from every side. Traders who are highly cautious are well-known of this and they trade reducing their lot size.

The market condition is not going well and fundamental analysts can understand it well. That’s because of the Russia-Ukraine war. This war affects the whole world’s economy from every side. Traders who are highly cautious are well-known of this and they trade reducing their lot size.
We will need to remain alert on the global scenarios also while doing our trades into the markets.

You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors.

Use tactics that help you maximize your profit. Only fewer people around the globe are in profit because if you run a survey, you will see that maximum traders are habituated to committing mistakes but not deriving lessons from them.

Forex is the largest currency trading market in the world where more than 4 trillion of dollars is invested every day.

Don’t daydream about trading rather make every step logical.Forex is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too.

The russian-ukraine war definitely has had a great impact on the forex market. The EUR and other currencies in the continent of Europe are becoming weaker day by day. The winter months have put to it a greater sense of fear because of the energy deficiency. The death of the Queen, and fast changing financial policies have also wicked GBP.
I have not made any great changes to my trading plan but I have become more careful. My main focus is to preserve the money, and this is actually helping me to manage risk efficiently while trading.

according to me the traders we have should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , otherwise trading life could be more dangerous.