• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trader

Forex is much volatile compare to stock market
, but there is a chance to bring good amount of profit.

the successful trader knows how to manage emotions. this is the main reasons between losers and successful trader.

this place is more appropriate for learning , i hope you will enjoy this environment with great level of learning something new.

The primary benefit of copy trading is that it enables investors with little or no trading experience to profit from the knowledge and abilities of more experienced traders.

i have seen according to my trading experience after having perfect money or risk management sometimes the result of trading can be useless , this is the dark side of Forex trading .

My point is rather that there are more unambiguous approaches which are likely to give more signals, while their performance may be lower. Here, on the other hand, there are more factors that matter and that can give a way to enter the market, but they are formed more accurately, but less frequently, respectively, the number of signals may be lower. But the quality....

Practically, If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

In order to avoid the problems caused by brokers in withdrawing large amounts, it is better to consider a certain limit for profit, for example, after 3 weeks or for example, 1000% of profit, you should withdraw.

Forex trading is a professional market place to trade currency , its your own issue how you handle this place as business or gambling.

Forex traders are an asset if they can trade analysis-based. Technical analysis will help you take a quickest view of the market whereas fundamental analysis is a bit lengthy.

Self-attempt is the best attempt but when a trader consistently finds himself failure in properly analyzing the market, he should go for buying signals.