• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Third Party Companies

There are also third-party companies that offer forex software, programs that aren’t pegged to a particular retail trader but that offer users a way of staying informed and conducting business. Many of these programs also give tutorials and practice runs, to help new investors learn the ropes before getting into the real thing. Such practice is extremely valuable, as forex trading is complicated and can be perilous to a first-time trader.

I am still not get the point about explanation of third party companies. if the companies offering software, maybe that thread starter mean is robot or EA seller, platform provider, etc. if yes, I agree that the existance of these company is important. not only for trader but also important to broker company.

You have to be very careful while dealing with these type of the companies because you don't know what type of the stuff theya re going to sell and how theya re going to be functioning that way. I would surely consider other types of the companies using the review and other means for the same.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to be very careful while dealing with these type of the companies because you don't know what type of the stuff theya re going to sell and how theya re going to be functioning that way. I would surely consider other types of the companies using the review and other means for the same.

The trader has to be able to understand if the third party companies are licensed to manufacture for that broker. If the broker is supporting them, still fine. It is a partnership business so that the two f them can benefit from it.

Nowadays, many of third party besides brokers and traders offering product. If third party who become brokers partner, its clear that they are get permission or license from the brokers. But often, third party here is run by person who tried to take advantage from market demand. They able to see what traders needs in trading and then they are create a product which potentially, many traders want to buy it. Example is EA and trading system seller.

There are also third-party companies that offer forex software, programs that aren’t pegged to a particular retail trader but that offer users a way of staying informed and conducting business. Many of these programs also give tutorials and practice runs, to help new investors learn the ropes before getting into the real thing. Such practice is extremely valuable, as forex trading is complicated and can be perilous to a first-time trader.

Frankly, most of them are fraud; on Social Media you may see there have so many profitable systems even with 100% profit guarantee! But the reality is, there is no guarantee in Forex! So, my suggestion is, please avoid all kind of 3rd party.

Frankly, most of them are fraud; on Social Media you may see there have so many profitable systems even with 100% profit guarantee! But the reality is, there is no guarantee in Forex! So, my suggestion is, please avoid all kind of 3rd party.

Whenever I see 100% related to forex, I instantly mark it as a scam. lol

There is no holy grail in this market and losses will occur and nothing can guarantee 100% of anything in the market. So as you said people should avoid them.

Whenever I see 100% related to forex, I instantly mark it as a scam. lol

There is no holy grail in this market and losses will occur and nothing can guarantee 100% of anything in the market. So as you said people should avoid them.

Really, it’s a good indication for making the scammers!

Knowledge is of two types including theoretical and practical. Theoretical knowledge is of no value in Forex, so look forward to practical knowledge, which is badly essential.

Personally, I don’t like to use any 3rd parties company for my trading, although I don’t need any 3rd party’s software! Low risk will help you survive for a long time on the market.