• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex signals- Paid or Free?

If the signal is profitable, then there is no purpose for paid and free. The only purpose is if I make a profit, but I have no problem paying for the paid group. I am not giving from my pocket.
I think everyone would be ready for this. I mean who doesn’t want to be consistently profitable.

If you want to learn how to trade and make money, it's not a good idea to follow signals. It can ruin your judgement power. Remember trading is more of psychological then technical.

If you want to learn how to trade and make money, it's not a good idea to follow signals. It can ruin your judgement power. Remember trading is more of psychological then technical.
I think it’s a mix of both which helps you in succeeding. One must have a psychological equilibrium and strong technical analysis skills to make right trading decisions.

Signals should not be followed if you are new. They provide a lot of signals everyday and you will get confused and end up losing the money.

Yes signals are not always profitable. Usually signals providers give a lot of signals everyday to to keep a better successful percentage.
For every accurate piece of information, there are likely three inaccurate ones. I’m thinking it’s better that I rely on my own analysis and for that one needs more confidence in their knowledge.

For every accurate piece of information, there are likely three inaccurate ones. I’m thinking it’s better that I rely on my own analysis and for that one needs more confidence in their knowledge.
We will need to start doing such type of analysis that can give us best trading based results.

According to my own experience, signal services are valueless; either it’s paid or free! If you wanna success here, just try to learn manual trading, build your own skill! That’s the way of success!

In my experience, I saw several times that paid signals aren’t also up to the mark even then traders have a faith in them as they are buying these signals in exchange for money. Rather than buying signals, traders should grow the efficiency of market analysis in them so that they can generate signals themselves.